Not Too Busy

Three weeks I've been ignoring this site.

Busy? Not really.

Couldn't be bothered? I can't say that I haven't.

Ideas? There's plenty of stuffs to write about. Trivial and important matters. Personal and fictional issues. Academic or just plain boring stuffs.

If only I can just scan my thoughts and have it automatically uploaded to this site.

Inconvenient? I sit in front of the computer everyday! (Well, who doesn't?)

Anyway, I'm not in a mood to elaborate about anything. Maybe I could just drop some topics I had in mind for the past 3 weeks. Possibly will find time later to further explore the stuffs below:

Iran's Election - I have great respect for Ahmadinejad, as an outsider looking at a man's exterior strength and marketed admirable philosophy. However, when it comes to leading a country, ... well, I want to say an insider should have a better opinion but half the chance if you meet any Iranian, they will, too, have split views. Hence, possibly mine's ain't that bad either. Nonetheless, I'll keep it to myself for now.

Twitter - I haven't got myself into this thing yet. Perhaps, soon. The idealistic concept is fascinating. TinaFey39 says "I just tried the new McPrime at McDonalds and it was awesome,". Less than 140 characters, simple, honest and quick. I heard the riot, or possibly just an organized gathering by the oppositions during post-election in Iran was largely arranged through Twittering.

Ricky Rubio - The Spanish basketball wonderkid was picked at no.5 by Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA Draft 2009. Rumour has it that the 19 years old prodigy possibly won't be playing in the NBA next season due to many issues that I'm pretty lazy to list down here. Sufficient to say that I'm a big fan and I'm very disappointed if I have to wait for another year to watch the kid conquer the NBA courts.

Transformers 2 - I gonna be honest here. Many would disagree, but here's what I think. The movie is great. However, Star Trek is still my number one movie so far this year. I never followed the original TV series nor I am a fan. I just simply think the movie is better.

There you go. Apparently, this entry is quite long. I thought I just wanted to have a short update. Oh well.

3 comments:

cheo said...

haha...new updates..tpkan nape bunyiknye cam mr.NJB x der semangat jerrr??come on cheer up dude!

NJB said...

cant be tat spirited all the time.

sunny days will come soon.

cheo said...

neway..too much work to do erk?do you drink coffee?let me buy u one lah..so u can relax..perhaps?