I wouldn't say that I'm the most sociable person out there nor I am the greatest conversationist. This notion may be applicable for both of my personal and professional lives. Some recent events have confirmed that notion. I'm not the worse either (I think) so I am grateful for that.
Nevertheless, for today, or possibly only ever, I am refering to my professional life and how the previously mentioned notion is effecting it.
Although.
I'm not exactly refering to my primary work operation. This is more about the stuffs I'm trying to do for extracurricular points - things that I do outside my working hours relating to this 'green' stuffs.
...
Okay I'm spending too much time building up a story that I don't think worth a 'refined' introduction. In fact, reading back, it was pointless and irrelevant.
Basically, I recently went to a social drink for 'green' enthusiasts in KL. It is held on every last Tuesday of the month at The Apartment, KL, I think. Well, I'm not very sure - the event held last month was my first and I'm looking forward to my second visit later this month.
So, let me paint you a picture: a group of 'green' enthusiasts get together every month discussing about 'green' stuffs.
My previous first visit was interesting. My last social drink event before that (and coincidentally on green stuffs too) was about two years ago in Wellington. I think today I am intellectually better and have sharper focus as previously at times I tend to zone-out in the middle of a heavy conversation. I do that less now.
Anyway, I think it's pretty cool they have this in KL every month. There's a Facebook group about this. You can search 'Green Drinks KL' there. I'm not entirely sure if I fit in well in the group. Seriously, these are hardcore 'green' enthusiasts - in DOTA terms, I am possibly at Level 7 (I just earn my first ultimate ftw!) and most of them are somewhere around Level 22.
Truthfully, I quite enjoy being around this 'green' fanatics from various background - philosophy, anthropology, science, etc. I am also happy for myself that I still have this hunger to learn more about this 'green' stuffs. I hope I can keep this up.
I would really love to share with you a video presented during that event:
Fruit for thoughts.
Nevertheless, for today, or possibly only ever, I am refering to my professional life and how the previously mentioned notion is effecting it.
Although.
I'm not exactly refering to my primary work operation. This is more about the stuffs I'm trying to do for extracurricular points - things that I do outside my working hours relating to this 'green' stuffs.
...
Okay I'm spending too much time building up a story that I don't think worth a 'refined' introduction. In fact, reading back, it was pointless and irrelevant.
Basically, I recently went to a social drink for 'green' enthusiasts in KL. It is held on every last Tuesday of the month at The Apartment, KL, I think. Well, I'm not very sure - the event held last month was my first and I'm looking forward to my second visit later this month.
So, let me paint you a picture: a group of 'green' enthusiasts get together every month discussing about 'green' stuffs.
My previous first visit was interesting. My last social drink event before that (and coincidentally on green stuffs too) was about two years ago in Wellington. I think today I am intellectually better and have sharper focus as previously at times I tend to zone-out in the middle of a heavy conversation. I do that less now.
Anyway, I think it's pretty cool they have this in KL every month. There's a Facebook group about this. You can search 'Green Drinks KL' there. I'm not entirely sure if I fit in well in the group. Seriously, these are hardcore 'green' enthusiasts - in DOTA terms, I am possibly at Level 7 (I just earn my first ultimate ftw!) and most of them are somewhere around Level 22.
Truthfully, I quite enjoy being around this 'green' fanatics from various background - philosophy, anthropology, science, etc. I am also happy for myself that I still have this hunger to learn more about this 'green' stuffs. I hope I can keep this up.
I would really love to share with you a video presented during that event:
Fruit for thoughts.

3 comments:
My sister goes for this most weeks!
eh? so far i've been there once. i missed the one last month. and there's the nx one this tuesday.
what's her name? probably i'll meet her then.
Her name is Khairun Nisa. :)
Post a Comment