Ahh, a sudden thought about this. Will elaborate more in the next few days. Just posting this up so that I can remind myself that I wanted to post something about it.
Recently I named for myself a few favourite people in my life. It feels good to figure some stuffs out about what actually makes me happy. Have good days ahead people.
Recently I named for myself a few favourite people in my life. It feels good to figure some stuffs out about what actually makes me happy. Have good days ahead people.
__________________________________________
I recently become a huge fan of American Idol. Blake Lewis, Jordin Sparks and the pretty boy Sanjaya Malakar. Finally, the first Indian to be among the top in the competition. Although he got sacked during the Top 7. Hm, wondering how Russell Peters would make fun about him. Heheheheh. Well, from there, I started to browse around YouTube finding some great covers of many of those evergreen songs. I love cover songs. Improvision of the originals. I love songs innovation. Maybe that's why I like to watch American Idol. I remembered my sister once told me about this guy from Norway who won the World Idol in 2004.
"You have the voice of an angel, but you look like a Hobbit. Right. And the fact is if we were looking for Middle-earth Idol you'd be an absolute hands down winner"
-Ian Dickson, World Idol judge, commented on one of his performance-
I lookout for this dude on YouTube and yeah, I finally found the video of him, Kurt Nilsen, singing his winning song for the World Idol 2004 in London - Beautiful Day by U2.
He used to be a plumber before he joined the Norwegian Idol. Nice. He's no Justin Timberlake looking but hell it was fun to watch he sang his way to won the World Idol. Yes, he did sang like an angel. At least I think so. It's like he was on a weekend night out to a karaoke bar and simply suddenly thought of having fun, "Hey, maybe I want to try singing tonight," and he did it with his heavenly voice and won the world title in style. Plus, he kicked Kelly Clarkson's ass along the way. Yeah.

2 comments:
yo encik stalker, aku tag blog ko dlm blog aku
ye trime kasih :D
Post a Comment