From a single breath of serenity to a series of rapid gasps of sore air of panic. My life fluctuates from a high self-esteem bloke to a timid fucked up loser quite easily from time to time. I do realize that many people have their own of things they’re good and bad at. Being different creates space and opportunity for people to contribute and complete the puzzle of life - whatever the end picture may bring. Being good in stuffs is hell an awesome feeling. Let it be feeding your own ego or just nourishing our self-esteem, having such secured feeling boost up our day and give us confidence in carrying on with our life. To put simply, it makes us happy. On the contrary, being bad in things makes you sad.
Happiness and depression are rather common feelings in life. We’ve dealt this feeling since we were a 1 year old child. We’re happy when our daddy made funny faces to us and sad when our brother took away our bottle of mommy's milk. However, regardless that we’ve dealt and experience sadness our whole life, we will never learn to cope with that feeling of despair ever better. Psychiatrists learn to cure depression and got that degree for 3-5 years. We’ve experience our misery for 20 years. Although the numbers seems very wrong but psychology does not work in numerical orders anyway.
I’m just in my low point of my life. I thought writing about depression could ease the sore feeling of misery - for no reasoning or theory to back this up at all. Owh, have I told anyone I need a girlfriend? Hahahahah. I will keep this sentence up for a while before I reconsider to edit and erase it. I need a companion. It’s been a while since I stayed single and I miss that feeling to have that close someone. Maybe I’m just depressed and thus, a nice company would be really helpful at the moment. Yet, there are so many other reasons for me to not get into this thing. Ah crap, I’m don't know what I want in life anyway. I’m pretty much fucked up recently, I’m full of shit. Crap. Taik.
Ahh, writing does make me feel better in a way up to this point. If you’re reading up until now, thank you but please, afterward, find something beneficial to do in your life. Make a difference. Change something. I’m in need of changes. Lets make our lives better to live in.
For start, let us pray al-Fatihah for all the good people that has left us recently. May their souls rest in peace and may Allah awards strength to them who'd closely shared their wisdom in life.
Happiness and depression are rather common feelings in life. We’ve dealt this feeling since we were a 1 year old child. We’re happy when our daddy made funny faces to us and sad when our brother took away our bottle of mommy's milk. However, regardless that we’ve dealt and experience sadness our whole life, we will never learn to cope with that feeling of despair ever better. Psychiatrists learn to cure depression and got that degree for 3-5 years. We’ve experience our misery for 20 years. Although the numbers seems very wrong but psychology does not work in numerical orders anyway.
I’m just in my low point of my life. I thought writing about depression could ease the sore feeling of misery - for no reasoning or theory to back this up at all. Owh, have I told anyone I need a girlfriend? Hahahahah. I will keep this sentence up for a while before I reconsider to edit and erase it. I need a companion. It’s been a while since I stayed single and I miss that feeling to have that close someone. Maybe I’m just depressed and thus, a nice company would be really helpful at the moment. Yet, there are so many other reasons for me to not get into this thing. Ah crap, I’m don't know what I want in life anyway. I’m pretty much fucked up recently, I’m full of shit. Crap. Taik.
Ahh, writing does make me feel better in a way up to this point. If you’re reading up until now, thank you but please, afterward, find something beneficial to do in your life. Make a difference. Change something. I’m in need of changes. Lets make our lives better to live in.
For start, let us pray al-Fatihah for all the good people that has left us recently. May their souls rest in peace and may Allah awards strength to them who'd closely shared their wisdom in life.

1 comments:
hmm..u just said u don't know what u want in ur life?hmm..my advise close ur eyes and think about 2 months ahead,but the most effective way just take wudhu' and do solat hajat or istikharah to ask allah help u to show u the way,,hehe..selamat mencube!!!!
Post a Comment