My twenty secondth year. It's been a while since God has sent me into this world and for so long my mom has been grooming me for this present time. Twenty secondth year. Funny. I have no idea what to feel. Except, funny I guess.
I just got back from my winter holiday. Awesome. There were two parts from my recent winter break adventures; Bersatu Games 2007 and Franz Josef trip. Where should I start first?
Bersatu Games 2007

Like every other years - awesome, or great perhaps. Overall we managed third of 10 contingents participating in Christchurch this year - I think, if I got that 'elimination concept' during the closing ceremony thing right. Not a bad performance I suppose. Above all, there's no words to describe how proud I am standing in front of a group of extraordinary people representing Malaysian Students from Wellington for the Bersatu Games this year. Ever since from my first year here in New Zealand I grew to love the orange colour representing our club, and now, wearing that colour once again in Christchurch, together with a group of friends I can never ever replace my whole life, simply, awesome. New friends. Old friends. Thats what Bersatu Games always bring to me every year. Not the medals nor the games I played. The opportunity to get to know people around me a lot better.
When orange is not just a colour.
Yes. This is my opportunity to congratulate all of WMSO Bersatu Team members for their extraordinary performance during the games. Hadi, Poki, Pae, Aishah, Usher, Flat, Calvin, Joe, Ah Hui, Kay, Kerel, Atong, Ritz, Padi, Wan Ling, Lennon, Adee, Ellie, Sue, Jijah, Azie, Ainee, Auni, Fatin, Leny, Raphael, Sean, Waznah, Chica and Ronny. My highest admiration and thank you for all of your company for the whole awesome 5 days. I really had fun with you guys. Bersatu Team 2007 rules! Owh, I can never leave out the people who've made our trip to Christchurch possible; Shaz for the van and bus bookings and Ali for the ferry arrangements. I think there are a few others who had helped in sponsorship such as Ellina, Athi and possibly there are others I think? Really need to get my report sheet straight. Sigh. And yes, two of my best ladies; Liz and Farah. I couldn't have gone through this without you girls - like reaally. Really2. Of course, finally, THREE CHEERS FOR ALL WMSO MEMBERS!!!
Owh yeah, you know, off the glitches in Bersatu management, I owe a lot of people lollipops and a fancy dinner to some of you. Please claim considerably.
Do I have to report what we've won? Nah. Find it yourself lah. There are 10 sports with sub-categories which I kinda lazy to write about. Anyway, I have to congratulate Christchurch for their awesome job hosting the Bersatu Games this year. I have to say the event organization kept getting better every year and now landing a massive burden of responsibilities for Wellington to top that trend hosting the game next year. Nonetheless, hope to see you again in Wellington next year for Bersatu Games 2008.
Franz Josef

Coming soon.

1 comments:
couldnt agree more!!
bersatu is about making new and meetin old friends!!
hope the bond we made during this time last forever..
jumpe lagi taun depan kalo ader rezeki!! =)
Post a Comment