DOTA or Any of Equivalent

Everyone is pretty much occupied at the moment. Perhaps literally or most probably not even so. I will try not to use the term 'busy' because many of us do still manage to spend their time shopping, playing games, bergayut and a long list of other things that we often do to procrastinate. Although I still believe many of you are actually genuinely busy so this entry is certainly not for you heheh. Anyway, procrastinate is possibly one of our solutions to reduce stress so that we can then perform our academic duties a lot better. Hence, procrastinate can be grouped with eating and sleeping since we need these things to fuel ourselves physically, healthily, mentally, emotionally and so many other -ily things we like to make up to justify why the bloody hell we're playing with Facebook now. Thus, we are actually busy.

I was pretty occupied for the last few weeks. I am never proud with my time management so I may seem relaxed while I'm suppose to be busy and somehow busy while I'm suppose to be relax - if that even make sense.

Nonetheless, I am now, however not officially, relaxed. I have another exam to go through on the 23rd but that will be "next week me" problem. Well, the "current me" wants to plan his summer break that I'll be spending the whole 3 months here in Wellington. So what's your summer plan? I think I'm psyched, or clueless. It's a mixed feeling. Many of my close friends here will be leaving soon for good. I, meanwhile, am hoping to stay longer but that will remain unfinalized until end of December for an elaborated reason. I'm not so good with goodbyes. 5 years in Sekolah Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 1 year and a half in International Education Centre and now 4 years in Wellington, New Zealand.

I had a good start, a well elaborated content and like any good essays, the conclusion will say best about the whole story. I am still drafting, or perhaps add another chapter?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Procrastination wears a Mask. It looks like Laziness but that underneath this disguise is Anxiety

NJB said...

it's painkiller for anxiety. it helps u from becoming an emotionally breakdown wreckage - applied with correct dosage. :)

Ace said...

Good luck for exams dude. :)