"You can't always get what you want,".
Possibly a common sense. A publicly agreed that it is true and somewhat close to a complete fact that we can't always get what we want. A book suggested otherwise that the universe could give us whatever we want, given a true mind with its genuine intention.
I have learned that I'm built to solve things. Justify matters even to its darkest intention, to find the small light of its thinnest possibility of its existence that it can probably clear our paths for our greater goods. Or simply perhaps there's actually no light at all and someone got to buy a torch light real quickly before someone trips over and die.
Anyway, I do believe that we can't always get what we want. Given a simpler meaning of knowing what we want or what we're having. You want to have a vanilla ice cream from McDonald's but they are out of stock. Too bad, hence you have to settle with chocolate. You're a bit disappointed but all in all, you're happy anyway to get an ice cream. Unless you're that stupid moron who mengade2 to run to all McDonald's in the city to find a cone of vanilla ice cream. I confess, I sometimes do such things.
Yet, at the end, it's alright if you still couldn't get it. You just miss Ice Cream on Monday day with your friends but you can still join again next week. No harm done. Just one day without ice cream. Cool, sweet and smooth vanilla flavoured ice cream as if it was made in heaven of a bigger ice cream factory with a hint of honey and fig.
Score an A in your exam, great job promotion, getting the girl (or boy) of your dreams, a wonderful loving family, etc.
Failure.
"Oh well, we can't always get what we want,".
Before I get lost in my own mixing of brain vomit, I'm thinking this entry is something about skipping the stages of grief. Get to Acceptance straight away POSITIVELY and move on. Something like that I think, but not very thorough on the details. Just mingling around the introduction with no valid points on how should it be done.
Success is sweet. Hence failure is bitter. Too much sweet is not good for you. Too much bitter will ruin your life. A balance of both perhaps? A bit more sugar?
I really have no idea.
I wanted it, but I couldn't get it out. Touché.
Possibly a common sense. A publicly agreed that it is true and somewhat close to a complete fact that we can't always get what we want. A book suggested otherwise that the universe could give us whatever we want, given a true mind with its genuine intention.
I have learned that I'm built to solve things. Justify matters even to its darkest intention, to find the small light of its thinnest possibility of its existence that it can probably clear our paths for our greater goods. Or simply perhaps there's actually no light at all and someone got to buy a torch light real quickly before someone trips over and die.
Anyway, I do believe that we can't always get what we want. Given a simpler meaning of knowing what we want or what we're having. You want to have a vanilla ice cream from McDonald's but they are out of stock. Too bad, hence you have to settle with chocolate. You're a bit disappointed but all in all, you're happy anyway to get an ice cream. Unless you're that stupid moron who mengade2 to run to all McDonald's in the city to find a cone of vanilla ice cream. I confess, I sometimes do such things.
Yet, at the end, it's alright if you still couldn't get it. You just miss Ice Cream on Monday day with your friends but you can still join again next week. No harm done. Just one day without ice cream. Cool, sweet and smooth vanilla flavoured ice cream as if it was made in heaven of a bigger ice cream factory with a hint of honey and fig.
Score an A in your exam, great job promotion, getting the girl (or boy) of your dreams, a wonderful loving family, etc.
Failure.
"Oh well, we can't always get what we want,".
Before I get lost in my own mixing of brain vomit, I'm thinking this entry is something about skipping the stages of grief. Get to Acceptance straight away POSITIVELY and move on. Something like that I think, but not very thorough on the details. Just mingling around the introduction with no valid points on how should it be done.
Success is sweet. Hence failure is bitter. Too much sweet is not good for you. Too much bitter will ruin your life. A balance of both perhaps? A bit more sugar?
I really have no idea.
I wanted it, but I couldn't get it out. Touché.

4 comments:
I'd never settle for chocolate if I couldn't get that RM1.05 sundae
oh yeah yum2
sometimes works with tat apple pie too
"i can't always get what i want", "there's always two sides of a coin","setiap yg buruk pasti ada hikmahnya". phrases that help to alleviate many grieving hearts;)...God knows better... the only thing that we,as a humble servant is to keep on trying and pray for the good..ehehee ;)
cant argue with that.
modesty. i like that. lets all do that more often.
Post a Comment