I'm a boy. I'm not that much different than that 14 years old I once was and sometimes pretend to be a sophisticated 40 years old who wears nice suits and talks about smart stuffs with cigars and throw out some lame wife jokes. The inaccurate simulation left out some real issues; work ethics, the seductive and incredibly gorgeous secretary, rebellious children, stubborn relatives and the pet cat that loves everyone else but me. I only take on the cool stuffs.
I'm a boy. I want to remind myself that I am.
Hah.
Ahh, I'm getting a bit personal.
I'm 23 now. But we do that once in a while. Introspection. Too often, once a month, a year or never. It's just one of those moments. I'm 23 now. Young, spoiled, smart, not so interesting but unique and insanely attractive to a respectable amount of female today.
And oh I make great sandwiches. Not very healthy, but great.
I'm a boy. I want to remind myself that I am.
Hah.
Ahh, I'm getting a bit personal.
I'm 23 now. But we do that once in a while. Introspection. Too often, once a month, a year or never. It's just one of those moments. I'm 23 now. Young, spoiled, smart, not so interesting but unique and insanely attractive to a respectable amount of female today.
And oh I make great sandwiches. Not very healthy, but great.

8 comments:
conflict dalaman?
introspection. it always conflicting.
introspection..conflicts..i wonder which one comes first..hurmm..
that is the because la Ahmad Najib, i tell u to use low-fat milk and not creamer in coffee..less kalori! u see,now got all these introspeksyen la, konpliks la, non-existent sexy secretary la..
Nona Rogayah sudah cakap, you are what you eat.
;p
Only 23?
Darn, you youngblood, you.
anony: chicken & egg situation. either way they're good masak kicap.
liz: creamer is way nicer. real coffee enthusiasts put creamer in their coffee. eew to low-fat milk. but true we are are wat we eat, i think, somehow it makes sense but i hardly get it nway. i eat chicken so i am a chicken?
aida: i am a boy, as mentioned multiple times. and u're a baby girl urself. unless u wish to be recognized otherwise.
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this
blog very often.
Kate
http://educationonline-101.com
oo..haiyaaa only sandwich kaa?no addition meh?
Post a Comment