It's that kind of season I suppose, in the western world, ... well, or for us modernized easterners. I'm a Muslim so celebrating Valentine's Day is kind of non-Muslim-thingy. Hence, the adjusted phrase as entitled above, Hari Kekasih or Lover's Day. So yeah, for us mature and so-what-I-have-other-priorities cool people, we shall continue to wait for that Friendship Day thingy to come (When is it anyway? I googled and got confused. I found that it's on the first Sunday in August and another theory that it's in February. Is it sort of like a back-up marketing scheme that people use to tackle the losers on Valentine's Day?).
And I quote from my previous entry on the same issue last year:
“Just being attracted to someone doesn't mean that that person is attracted back, and few things drive us crazier than wanting something we may not get.”
-The Science in Romance: Why We Love?, Time Magazine-
Hence, here I am now. Still single, but not sad. But hey, love is great when you can share it when someone. Something like great desserts, or spaghetti like in that Lady and the Tramp cartoon.
Anyway, now, I wish to dedicate a special love letter to my future other half, my hunny bunny, that significant other, cream to my pie, the Juliet for my Romeo, Chun Li for the Ryu in me (or Ken?). Who knows, if you're reading this, clueless that we'll be together someday, but somehow at the end we do, and you're actually reading this, fate is silly I know, but I hope you'll remember this because I possibly won't, anyway this is for you.
My love dearest,
I just wanted to let you know that if you lost all your limbs, we'd still be together forever. I mean I really hope that doesn't happen because I think your limbs are pretty great. And when you said my name, it would always sound safe. I would always try to make you smile when you're tired. I know you think that's pretty hard to do but I could do that. And you would never have to be scared to tell me anything. And if you like this shirt, I wouldn't take it off for a month. And I would be more than willing to paint your grandmothers toenails so your grandfather doesn't have to do it anymore. You don't have to save me dear. But I am going to love you for the rest of my life, so things would be a lot better for me if you were around.
Lots of love,
Huggly Wuggly Bear
...
Well, I didn't write that off my own head (I got this from a pretty cool movie. Slow, but still cool. Matt Perry is in it. You can try google it). I do think I could've come out with something more original but who cares. "You complete me,". "I wanna grow old with you,". All the good stuffs have been taken by those bloody romantic Hollywood movies. But, then again, I do believe that most of us still love the clichés. "Sugar is sweet, and so are you" still works. Women get flattered, men get lucky.
As long we're happy, that's all that matters. To you boys and girls out there, celebrate your love. Ladies, if he doesn't buy you enough white lillies, nor compliment you enough how wonderful the way your hair falls in your face, nor just simply not loving you like you should the bloody hell deserve, I'm always here available for booty calls. Then afterward, you can go back to your man, apologize and realize that your man loves you like no one else possibly can.
Sort of something like that quote early in this entry.
And I quote from my previous entry on the same issue last year:
“Just being attracted to someone doesn't mean that that person is attracted back, and few things drive us crazier than wanting something we may not get.”
-The Science in Romance: Why We Love?, Time Magazine-
Hence, here I am now. Still single, but not sad. But hey, love is great when you can share it when someone. Something like great desserts, or spaghetti like in that Lady and the Tramp cartoon.
Anyway, now, I wish to dedicate a special love letter to my future other half, my hunny bunny, that significant other, cream to my pie, the Juliet for my Romeo, Chun Li for the Ryu in me (or Ken?). Who knows, if you're reading this, clueless that we'll be together someday, but somehow at the end we do, and you're actually reading this, fate is silly I know, but I hope you'll remember this because I possibly won't, anyway this is for you.
My love dearest,
I just wanted to let you know that if you lost all your limbs, we'd still be together forever. I mean I really hope that doesn't happen because I think your limbs are pretty great. And when you said my name, it would always sound safe. I would always try to make you smile when you're tired. I know you think that's pretty hard to do but I could do that. And you would never have to be scared to tell me anything. And if you like this shirt, I wouldn't take it off for a month. And I would be more than willing to paint your grandmothers toenails so your grandfather doesn't have to do it anymore. You don't have to save me dear. But I am going to love you for the rest of my life, so things would be a lot better for me if you were around.
Lots of love,
Huggly Wuggly Bear
...
Well, I didn't write that off my own head (I got this from a pretty cool movie. Slow, but still cool. Matt Perry is in it. You can try google it). I do think I could've come out with something more original but who cares. "You complete me,". "I wanna grow old with you,". All the good stuffs have been taken by those bloody romantic Hollywood movies. But, then again, I do believe that most of us still love the clichés. "Sugar is sweet, and so are you" still works. Women get flattered, men get lucky.
As long we're happy, that's all that matters. To you boys and girls out there, celebrate your love. Ladies, if he doesn't buy you enough white lillies, nor compliment you enough how wonderful the way your hair falls in your face, nor just simply not loving you like you should the bloody hell deserve, I'm always here available for booty calls. Then afterward, you can go back to your man, apologize and realize that your man loves you like no one else possibly can.
Sort of something like that quote early in this entry.

5 comments:
"Chun Li for the Ryu in me" ?
nice...
"I'm always here available for booty calls"
Super Nice...
nice2
"Then afterward, you can go back to your man, apologize and realize that your man loves you like no one else possibly can".
pengalaman??
fictional. albeit inspired by experience. though motivated by fiction.
hah pening2.
Post a Comment