I'd guess that most of my close friends know how huge I am a Sheila Majid fan. I love most of her songs and most of the bands that have accompanied her during her long career in music, especially for this past recent years.
Well, I found this video on YouTube.
Rini Wulandari - Warna (Sheila Majid cover)
Oh boy, she sings this song better than Sheila herself (My personal opinion. Sorry Sheila, but I still love you, always, in a fanatic fan kind of way of course, unless you're looking for something much more, we can always arrange something). This girl performed Warna as what the song should be, a colourful powerful composition that tingles you every time she daringly strikes the high solid notes. Oh how beautiful her voice that lifts your spirit high. Great accompanying band too.
I'm gonna listen to this song over and over again.
Well, I found this video on YouTube.
Rini Wulandari - Warna (Sheila Majid cover)
Oh boy, she sings this song better than Sheila herself (My personal opinion. Sorry Sheila, but I still love you, always, in a fanatic fan kind of way of course, unless you're looking for something much more, we can always arrange something). This girl performed Warna as what the song should be, a colourful powerful composition that tingles you every time she daringly strikes the high solid notes. Oh how beautiful her voice that lifts your spirit high. Great accompanying band too.
I'm gonna listen to this song over and over again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment