Colour Your Life Green

When it comes to sustainability, there are usually 3 things that come in context; environmental, social and economical impact.

...

That's a start for academic writing. Who gives a crap anyway? I do, but you might not.

I think you should, maybe. I found this website that can calculate your impact to the environment. I did it and the website told me that I am living as if we have 2 planets to support me. My carbon footprint is 7.84 tonnes per annum. I'm not really sure what does that mean but I will surely find out soon.

I'm thinking, if this calculations were true, my great grand children can kiss their dream to drive a sports car goodbye, assuming the world isn't planning anything to migrate to Mars.

In a political note, I might only consider to vote a party that promote a strong sustainable policy - if there's any.

0 comments: