Entry in 3 Minutes

This will be a short entry because this is pretty much I can afford right now. I will not read back the things I've written here to check whether it's grammatically correct or the flow does not serve the purpose of this entry. Although I will do simple speell checking and some occasional 'backspacing' to resort to alternative verbs or nouns.

What's with the rush?

Nothing.

I just felt if I practice writing this way, my usual average time consumed to produce an entry can be greatly reduced. I have big plans. Well, probably just one at the moment. A big one at least. For this blog, not for myself. No love yet in my life. Until that happen, then we can talk about big plans for myself.

Big plan for this blog.

It's about time I convert this blog into something much better. Although that was always the dream for any blogger to make their blog much better everyday. But no I'm not changing anything small like that. It's big. How big? Like your momma's ass.

Ok. That's a cheap shot, but I'll stand by it.

All I can say for now is that this black background will be removed. Replace, since if you remove a colour you cannot let it be empty. Unless, nothingness is actually the colour black. So removing it won't make a difference.

It'll be in a different colour.

I'll also remove all content. Yes, it's that big.

I have a different direction for this blog for next year. 2011 is coming and I'm making changes.

Blamo!

1 comments:

waz said...

all the best :)