Item One, Check!

I have a few things in mind lately. Well, I mean, more than usual. At least more than an average male brain can handle. I was once informed females can handle numerous tasks better than the male counterparts. I'll give my benefit of the doubt that it is true and hence here I am overwhelmed by a measly amount of stuffs in the head.

Get sorted.

That's possibly the theme for today. Ever since me as a cute little boy, I've also tried to fill my 24 hours day with as many stuffs as possible. Although that may not be true, I'm attempting to highlight that I prefer my plates to be filled with varieties whilst quality is preserved.

If forced, I'm leaning to quantity. Well, I want quality but most of the times I get quantity. I'm pretty sure that many of us have gone through that phase where they believe that they are purple but the fact is that they are very yellow and there's not much they can do about it because that's what they are and we appreciate yellow rather than them trying too hard to be purple.

Getting back to the little boy, I wish a lot of things - as do any greedy human beings. However, I have come to the point where even with very few things, I can't queue all items and check them out properly and efficiently.

I need to go back to Uni and get myself a degree in sorting things out.

Alternatively, I just need an organizer - or an iPhone.

2 comments:

Ace said...

LOL. An iPhone is a great time waster if it wasn't for the battery life.

NJB said...

noted. limited game time during no. 2 then.