So.
What was the story? I think I need to pick up from where I left off but I'm not exactly sure what was my core objective of the previous entry. Seriously, I need another journal to record my thoughts so that I can remember and write them into this journal. Maybe then I need another journal to record my bits of emotions so that I can remember and write them into that earlier journal for this journal.
Reminders, are basically what I need. Might as well hire myself a hot personal secretary. She must be good in 'reminding' me.
Reading my previous story, I think the story can be concluded with just that. Who's gonna criticize me anyway for not finishing a story properly. I want to move on with something else. If you wanna hear more about that story, call me up and we can have chat over coffee - you're buying.
But I don't have a story to tell today.
Just ranting aimlessly so I can feel that I have updated this blog a little bit more frequent that usual.
Probably I should put a picture or something.
Maybe later.
What was the story? I think I need to pick up from where I left off but I'm not exactly sure what was my core objective of the previous entry. Seriously, I need another journal to record my thoughts so that I can remember and write them into this journal. Maybe then I need another journal to record my bits of emotions so that I can remember and write them into that earlier journal for this journal.
Reminders, are basically what I need. Might as well hire myself a hot personal secretary. She must be good in 'reminding' me.
Reading my previous story, I think the story can be concluded with just that. Who's gonna criticize me anyway for not finishing a story properly. I want to move on with something else. If you wanna hear more about that story, call me up and we can have chat over coffee - you're buying.
But I don't have a story to tell today.
Just ranting aimlessly so I can feel that I have updated this blog a little bit more frequent that usual.
Probably I should put a picture or something.
Maybe later.

1 comments:
It's funny when you read an entire entry only to realise it's about.. well...
Maybe a picture would work next time! :)
Post a Comment