Last entry was in April?
So, here's a summary of what was on in my life since then:
- I've been to Johor Bahru almost every week. JB rocks my socks.
- I joined a gym.
- I haven't been to the gym since mid May.
- I gained 'some' weight - and size.
- My birthday on 9 June. I should have written an entry here - you know, the usual annual retrospection crap.
- Basketball league just started. Recently suffered 2 straight losses. That sucks.
- I went back to gym. Although just for a quick shower.
- I continued to lose weight - in my imagination.
- My best friend got married.
Well, I do want to tell you a story about my best friend got married. But that I'll keep for later. I need to spend a lot more time for that one.
Today's entry is about exercise.
Healthy lifestyle is difficult isn't? Or it is just me?
I started gym because my company pays for it. I went for the first 2 months consistently for 2-3 times a week. I did runs, weights, swimming, chicks staring, and everything a gym offers. It felt great. I felt good about myself. Exercise is good and doing good stuffs makes me feel good.
However later, the rate started to deteriorate to 1-0.5 time a week. My last gym visit was a month ago - and that was only for a quick shower.
Was it work?
Maybe.
I don't think that's a good excuse. Sure, work does consume a lot of my time. But surely I'm smart enough to manage my time better.
2-4 hours a week surely can't be that hard to slot in. There's work, JB weekly work/holiday trip, Majlis Tertinggi weekly meeting, basketball, music night, friends, family, etc. I even had a hard time filling time for dates - but that's a whole other issue.
I don't know.
I'm considering to freeze my gym membership account. Surely, that money can be put to better use.
Sigh.
My pants hardly fit now. Here's my Sophie's Choice: new pants or exercise?
So, here's a summary of what was on in my life since then:
- I've been to Johor Bahru almost every week. JB rocks my socks.
- I joined a gym.
- I haven't been to the gym since mid May.
- I gained 'some' weight - and size.
- My birthday on 9 June. I should have written an entry here - you know, the usual annual retrospection crap.
- Basketball league just started. Recently suffered 2 straight losses. That sucks.
- I went back to gym. Although just for a quick shower.
- I continued to lose weight - in my imagination.
- My best friend got married.
Well, I do want to tell you a story about my best friend got married. But that I'll keep for later. I need to spend a lot more time for that one.
Today's entry is about exercise.
Healthy lifestyle is difficult isn't? Or it is just me?
I started gym because my company pays for it. I went for the first 2 months consistently for 2-3 times a week. I did runs, weights, swimming, chicks staring, and everything a gym offers. It felt great. I felt good about myself. Exercise is good and doing good stuffs makes me feel good.
However later, the rate started to deteriorate to 1-0.5 time a week. My last gym visit was a month ago - and that was only for a quick shower.
Was it work?
Maybe.
I don't think that's a good excuse. Sure, work does consume a lot of my time. But surely I'm smart enough to manage my time better.
2-4 hours a week surely can't be that hard to slot in. There's work, JB weekly work/holiday trip, Majlis Tertinggi weekly meeting, basketball, music night, friends, family, etc. I even had a hard time filling time for dates - but that's a whole other issue.
I don't know.
I'm considering to freeze my gym membership account. Surely, that money can be put to better use.
Sigh.
My pants hardly fit now. Here's my Sophie's Choice: new pants or exercise?

0 comments:
Post a Comment