Well, It's been a while since my last writing mood, or mode, came up to me and honor its visit to my lately-rather-empty brain. However, due to their unstable and rather not very constantly ongoing relationship, the visit this time is rather not very generous as it used to be. Mr. Writing Mode has commitment issue with Mrs. Brain. Apparently Mrs. Brain has become quite demanding these days and Mr. Writing Mode is trying to draw a bold line between them intending to show that he's not there yet to be ready to dedicate himself wholely to her. Huh, men.
Anyway, as you readers may can see, the blog is intended for summer writings of my holiday in Malaysia. However, although I'm back here in Wellington, that's not the reason why I've not been updating anything much here recently, and here comes the story of today's post.
A New Beginning
Too many things have happened since the last time I've posted here. Lets see how much I can recall;
1. New students arrival
2. New house
3. New scooter
4. New favourite guitar tab
We have about 60+ new students arrived here in Wellington around last 2 weeks. I reckon it was fun having to meet more new people in our social life here in this capital city. I'm looking forward to many things this year with this bigger crowd of Malaysian students here in Wellington. More chicks. Yes. I've a binocular for that. Wide lenses. 1000x optical zoom. Nice.
Anyway, I have bigger stories for my new place here in Wellington. Its a 2-storey timber bungalow house with a small driveway at front and a medium size garden at the back. 6 rooms, 1 lounge with a fireplace, 1 main large kitchen, and an activity space for studying or a game room- we haven't decided yet. There're 7 of us living here in this house, or a villa we like to call it. The house is situated about 3km away from the central city. I have to walk for about 40 minutes to my school. Thus, I bought myself a nice small scooter. A 49cc 2-strokes Suzuki SJ50QR. Full tank is about $5 and it can run up to 100+ km. It doesn't require the New Zealand Warranty of Fitness because it runs over an engine of below 50cc. It cuts through traffic with the maximum speed of 60kmh and parking is hardly a problem. Owh, I bought it for $850 over TradeMe from this dude, Tim from Khandallah. Nice ride.
I have not taken any photos of these new things in my life yet. Probably in the next few days I might upload some photos. So far things have been good. Not bad at least. I'm still standing and smiling. I bid you all a great new beginning as well. School will starts this coming Monday. My room has not been properly arranged yet. Boxes are still lying around. Lazy bum I am. Well, have a great day anyway!
Owh yea, I'm quite into this old song by John Mayer; Great Indoors (Acoustic). Click HERE to listen to this song on YouTube. Enjoy!
Anyway, as you readers may can see, the blog is intended for summer writings of my holiday in Malaysia. However, although I'm back here in Wellington, that's not the reason why I've not been updating anything much here recently, and here comes the story of today's post.
A New Beginning
Too many things have happened since the last time I've posted here. Lets see how much I can recall;
1. New students arrival
2. New house
3. New scooter
4. New favourite guitar tab
We have about 60+ new students arrived here in Wellington around last 2 weeks. I reckon it was fun having to meet more new people in our social life here in this capital city. I'm looking forward to many things this year with this bigger crowd of Malaysian students here in Wellington. More chicks. Yes. I've a binocular for that. Wide lenses. 1000x optical zoom. Nice.
Anyway, I have bigger stories for my new place here in Wellington. Its a 2-storey timber bungalow house with a small driveway at front and a medium size garden at the back. 6 rooms, 1 lounge with a fireplace, 1 main large kitchen, and an activity space for studying or a game room- we haven't decided yet. There're 7 of us living here in this house, or a villa we like to call it. The house is situated about 3km away from the central city. I have to walk for about 40 minutes to my school. Thus, I bought myself a nice small scooter. A 49cc 2-strokes Suzuki SJ50QR. Full tank is about $5 and it can run up to 100+ km. It doesn't require the New Zealand Warranty of Fitness because it runs over an engine of below 50cc. It cuts through traffic with the maximum speed of 60kmh and parking is hardly a problem. Owh, I bought it for $850 over TradeMe from this dude, Tim from Khandallah. Nice ride.
I have not taken any photos of these new things in my life yet. Probably in the next few days I might upload some photos. So far things have been good. Not bad at least. I'm still standing and smiling. I bid you all a great new beginning as well. School will starts this coming Monday. My room has not been properly arranged yet. Boxes are still lying around. Lazy bum I am. Well, have a great day anyway!
Owh yea, I'm quite into this old song by John Mayer; Great Indoors (Acoustic). Click HERE to listen to this song on YouTube. Enjoy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment