A few of the many better things to do than sitting down here in front of my computer to write and update my summer blog.
1. It's not summer anymore.
2. Dota.
3. BBSc 303.
4. Thinking why I put Dota higher than BBSc 303.
5. How about 331 and 351?
6. Winning Eleven. or Pro Evolution Soccer. It doesn't matter.
7. Guitar.
8. Tidy up room.
9. Sleep. since it's already 3a.m.
10. Pool. but done that anyway. once a week je pon.
11. Introspection. sort of.
12. Find a girlfriend. hah!
13. Find another one.
14. Run up to Rec Centre to shoot some hoops.
15. Again wondering that I should've put #14 a lot higher.
16. Bloggers are geeks.
17. I need to stop now.
18. Wonder if people ever read this.
19. Hmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hallo njb!yes ppl do read this haha!that bored huh?im sure its just a matter of weeks before the workload starts piling..hehe.till then, savour the freedom!:)
Post a Comment