I'm back in Wellington. Not much in the mood for posting anything just yet. Just moved into a new place in Vogeltown outskirt of Wellington. So yea I'm not that in the comfortable zone to sit comfortably in front of a computer to write something in comfort to the eager mind. Nonetheless, here's an extract I took from TIME Magazine February 5th, 2007 edition;
"Bloggers put much more of a premium on understanding the medium rather than joining in,"
-Kevin Madden, US Republican Spokesperson for Mitt Romney, 2007-
TIME Magazine announced that the Person of the Year 2006 is you. Yes. You. All of you readers. The USD1.65 billion dollars YouTube has grown its popularity being as the most visited video sharing website. Number of bloggers has risen dramatically over the years setting up as one of the most influential impact for the US Election Campaign 2008. Freedom of speech is getting stronger. Democracy and globalization at its best, and it will definitely gets better.
Thats it for today. Will continue in near future after I have settle down in my new home. Have a nice day.
"Bloggers put much more of a premium on understanding the medium rather than joining in,"
-Kevin Madden, US Republican Spokesperson for Mitt Romney, 2007-
TIME Magazine announced that the Person of the Year 2006 is you. Yes. You. All of you readers. The USD1.65 billion dollars YouTube has grown its popularity being as the most visited video sharing website. Number of bloggers has risen dramatically over the years setting up as one of the most influential impact for the US Election Campaign 2008. Freedom of speech is getting stronger. Democracy and globalization at its best, and it will definitely gets better.
Thats it for today. Will continue in near future after I have settle down in my new home. Have a nice day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment