Feminism

When I was a very young child, say around primary school, I hung out a lot with my eldest sister. We did a lot of things together, or should I say, she did a lot of things and dragged me with her, since I was an innocent and vulnerable cute little boy. She experimented her first few cookings on me and my older brother which later made us capable of eating almost any food exist today, dragged us into her first independent driving experience which later ended up without fuel in the middle of the road in Shah Alam, went from stores to stores finding and renting the cheapest videos available in Shah Alam and many other fun and scary things. Thus, I grew up being very attached to her and many of her interests and well-beings. Consequently, I grew up liking to read many of her books as well, namely Asterix, Tintin, Vogue, Cosmopolitan and a few others. Unfortunately, her novel reading hobby did not came to me somehow, probably because I much preferred stuffs in more graphical manner.

I find female's magazines are a lot more interesting than men's. Half of me is screaming in loathe of myself saying such thing. Yet, the other half is in favour for the tiny winy feminin side in me. Hey, all males has a bit of feminism in them, so stop and think for a bit before you blokes start laughing at this nonsense. Anyway, the point I was reaching is, I find female's magazines bring more benefits in reading for me rather than men's. Although men's magazines are more graphical which supposely come very near to my interest, but I would still like to bring something beneficial in reading out from the magazine. Blokes' magazines such as FHM and Maxim are too graphical and I find the articles in them are almost pointless, at least to myself. Nonetheless, I still buy a few of them once in a while, given a suitable page cover and the gorgeous models in side. How do I get hold of those female's magazines? Let say, my eldest sister and I share the same toilet. No, I never used her magazines to jerk off you shitheads. I read and learnt a lot about women and I find females is such an amazing species. Again, no I still like to be a guy and I'd would really love to keep my balls.

Where am I going with this? Ahh here, a few days ago, I borrowed this book from a friend of mine, Psyc. A book written by Wendy Straker entitled Men at Work. This book is written for the female species to learn about men, their occupations and the stories behind them. A job-by-job search for Mr. Right. Interesting I thought it was. A guide in dating book.

Dating a doctor is horrible because he'll be 'on call' at least twice a week, he'll often look pale and won't make a dime until they're at least 35, if he's lucky. However, the good parts are he'll hardly have business trips, no clients to entertain, he will definitely take good care of your family and he can prescribe medicine! Lawyers cancel dates at the last minute and treat the partners at their law firms better than they treat you but many of them like nice expensive things and they would really like to share them with you and once they've made partner, they'll get their free weekend relaxing in their country house, where you will be there as well. There are also the actor, the electrician, the pilot, the personal trainer and many other professions containing the good and bad parts of each. I can't write about them all. It's a book of 296 pages. Find the book and read it yourselflah.

Of course there more to men's professions when it comes to relationship such as their habits and personalities but by learning about their jobs, females can be more cautious before they start nagging to their respective poor male. I enjoyed pretty much reading this interesting book and I wonder, is there another book of this kind about women at work?

I'm off to Penang and Langkawi tomorrow for a fun 5 days vacation. You readers have a good weekend as well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

youse... fine details, that book? Yup... it's not for male readers, but what the heck... :D