
Helo guys
We're the mamats from Vogeltown will be hosting a potluck bbq sort-of-housewarming thingy on Tuesday 26 June 2007 from 1:00pm till late and we want you to be there and join us!. Lets call it BBQ GALA AT LIARDET. Sounds kinda cool doesn't it? Its rather cold nowadays. Yet, nothing beats the good heat from the grilling chickens and the soothing warmth of great acquaintances and fellow friends. There'll be lots of food - I think. Yes of course there will be! Its kinda a semi potluck thing so it will be great if you could bring some extra light food, drinks or desserts.
The theme is black and white. Good and evil. Rock and roll. Sugar and spice. The arts of yin and yang. Go nuts with it. I have no idea what I'm talking about either. Visit our website and I hope there'll be something posted up there about it. Heh.
Plus, at the same time as well, if you are coming down to Christchurch for the Bersatu Games this coming weekend, it would be great to get together here and plan out our journey and adventure down at the garden city of New Zealand. Athletes, supporters and everyone are all welcome!
We're the mamats from Vogeltown will be hosting a potluck bbq sort-of-housewarming thingy on Tuesday 26 June 2007 from 1:00pm till late and we want you to be there and join us!. Lets call it BBQ GALA AT LIARDET. Sounds kinda cool doesn't it? Its rather cold nowadays. Yet, nothing beats the good heat from the grilling chickens and the soothing warmth of great acquaintances and fellow friends. There'll be lots of food - I think. Yes of course there will be! Its kinda a semi potluck thing so it will be great if you could bring some extra light food, drinks or desserts.
The theme is black and white. Good and evil. Rock and roll. Sugar and spice. The arts of yin and yang. Go nuts with it. I have no idea what I'm talking about either. Visit our website and I hope there'll be something posted up there about it. Heh.
Plus, at the same time as well, if you are coming down to Christchurch for the Bersatu Games this coming weekend, it would be great to get together here and plan out our journey and adventure down at the garden city of New Zealand. Athletes, supporters and everyone are all welcome!

0 comments:
Post a Comment