I overuse the word "f**k" quite a lot. Profane. No I am not - I think. Well I'm no judge of this. You spill it out. I do think I want to be a better person everyday improving quality of life from time to time. Yet, seeming that I kept finding myself in the same spot everytime I crash into one of those harsh self-depressing introspections, I knew I never was even a step away from the disappointing person I was before.
Nevertheless, there are many things in life that kept me from walking back down those horrible dark avenues. Well not horrible I guess. I've heard a lot worse from other people. Yet, I often wonder whether is it really ok to compare ourselves to others? I'm particularly not interested knowing that I'm living a better life than others or the opposite. I guess it does feel good to know sometimes that you're doing better than the other person. Yet, I still get that if I were that other person, I would end up feeling not that good instead. A gain of a person means a loss for another. Very subjective phrase. Arguable, but I'd stand up for it.
It's been a while I wrote something on this blog. Busy? Not really. I would prefer using the word 'priority'. Recently, I did got sick of myself wasting too much time on something which I should not prioritize. Responsibility. I just turned 22. I need to grow up damnit. Yet, I still like to keep the small kid in me to play around with. Growing up sucks. Yet, the number keeps growing and hopefully, I won't be the same by the time I reach 30. Ah shit, I hope I won't be the same next month, or make it next week! I want to change. Be a better person everyday. God please give me strength. Bismillah.
Bersatu Games is in 2 weeks. Think orange.
Nevertheless, there are many things in life that kept me from walking back down those horrible dark avenues. Well not horrible I guess. I've heard a lot worse from other people. Yet, I often wonder whether is it really ok to compare ourselves to others? I'm particularly not interested knowing that I'm living a better life than others or the opposite. I guess it does feel good to know sometimes that you're doing better than the other person. Yet, I still get that if I were that other person, I would end up feeling not that good instead. A gain of a person means a loss for another. Very subjective phrase. Arguable, but I'd stand up for it.
It's been a while I wrote something on this blog. Busy? Not really. I would prefer using the word 'priority'. Recently, I did got sick of myself wasting too much time on something which I should not prioritize. Responsibility. I just turned 22. I need to grow up damnit. Yet, I still like to keep the small kid in me to play around with. Growing up sucks. Yet, the number keeps growing and hopefully, I won't be the same by the time I reach 30. Ah shit, I hope I won't be the same next month, or make it next week! I want to change. Be a better person everyday. God please give me strength. Bismillah.
Bersatu Games is in 2 weeks. Think orange.

0 comments:
Post a Comment