Weekend

I work on Saturdays, so unfortunate. Does that make me value my Sunday more? I only get one day in a week to wake up late in the afternoon. Well, I like sleep. I like waking up in the afternoon, or precisely I don't like waking up early in the morning. Probably not that I don't like waking up early, just I'm not that used to it. Perhaps my body is tuned up to turn active under afternoon UV and heat. Maybe a lot of us are like that. Maybe I'm the only one who has trouble waking up early in the morning. Once I had a conversation with a dear friend, wake up early in the morning and a lot of other good things will come after. Bangun pagi murah rezeki kata orang-orang tua la kan. I agree of course. Well, its not like any of those usual heavy arguments anyway where it's a difficult decision to make. Everyone knows waking up late is not good damnit!

So wake up early in the morning, why is it so hard? It's like chocolate. It feels good but not very healthy and fattening, or if later it is proven chocolate is actually good for us then I'll switch my metaphor to cigarette or drug whichever relevant. The point is, I do wish to be a vegetarian, ergo; I do want to be a morning person. Metaphorically and literally, respectively. Yet, I spend my Sunday morning on bed until afternoon. Such unproductive behaviour. Sigh. I pity myself. I wish I can wake up in the morning naturally, not due to obligation on anything; work, events, classes, etc. I'm working on it by the way, sadly, very slowly.

They say the simplest solution is to sleep early. Sigh. Now that's another topic.

2 comments:

F said...

eh, aku kah yg suh ko bgn awal tuh? betul,, ko slalu lmbt dtg meeting. athi slalu membebel, aku yg kene dgr.

hua hua
*sowie athi=p easter ni aku blanje mkn eskrem*

NJB said...

:)