PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
Crest Builder Holdings Berhad
Crest Builder Holdings Berhad

The office.

My workstation.
Yus farewell: Kak Norish, Yus, Kak Wan
Yus - Project Executive.
My farewell lunch: Anne, William.
My farewell lunch: Keith, Mr Azlin.
My farewell lunch: Sarah, Tess, Vian.
My birthday.
My birthday: Mr Chuah, Mr Azlin, Sarah, William & Kak Wan.
Kak Nora - Corporate office receptionist.
Rachaelle - Human Resources.
Tess - Sales & Marketing.
Vian - Sales & Marketing.
Mr Yap - Head of Division.
Keith - Project Engineer.
Sarah - Office Clerk.
Yati - Random visitor.
Mr Azlin - Project Manager.
Anne - Strategic Planner.
Kak Wan - Office Clerk.
Mr Chuah - Project Manager.
Project Management office.
* Not in the photos: Howie, Bernard, Francesca. Photos in another camera which I will claim soon. Although I doubt any of you are actually reading this, kot.
Anyway, I have to say it's been awesome working in this office and I am forever grateful for this experience with this group of fine people. I wish you guys a bright and prosperous future ahead and I hope the same for me as well.
Next agenda: Coming back to Wellington.
Anyway, I have to say it's been awesome working in this office and I am forever grateful for this experience with this group of fine people. I wish you guys a bright and prosperous future ahead and I hope the same for me as well.
Next agenda: Coming back to Wellington.

6 comments:
komen utk gambar no.8:
bulat. hehehhh
mane gamba no.8?
hehehhh
master in nz?
still long way to go dude
Wow.
You really did take pictures with absolutely everyone.
well, not absolutely everyone. just whom i connect with.
plus its a small office so covering everyone isn't a big deal i suppose?
Post a Comment