Top 10 Word or Phrase I Think I Use Excessively
and plan to reduce usage

1. Cibey ah!
2. ... doh
3. F**k
4. Oh bloody hell
5. Bole tahan ah
6. ... I think
7. ... kot
8. ... either way ...
9. amboih
10. 'tat!

I think that's about it. Although there's no specific reason for me doing this. Maybe I just thought that I just need to put something here. Oh by the way, if you think I miss anything, drop a comment. I am interested to learn stuffs I blurt out unconsciously. We all do that aren't we? Or is it just me? Again? Blerhhh

Oh yea I should've included "blerhhh" in the list above.

3 comments:

Miss Aida said...

How thought provoking.

What's 'tat', by the way?

NJB said...

mmm, i will refuse to answer that. its not very nice. :)

ellie said...

kenapa ba~alif~ba~ya takde?
kenapa ku rasa mcm digunakan bnyk kali?
ke aku yg gune words tu terlampau banyak?
*garuk2*