People often come to you and ask, "How's life matey?" (or most probably just "Ko ape cer weh?"). As our thoughts are gathering and no matter how lottery-winning good or even life-throbbing bad your life currently is thus often, too, we answer, "Life's good," and that's all that there actually is. It's kind of more like the ritual of "hi" and "hello" you wave back and that's it you've done your social obligation.
Or maybe it's just me is like that. Heh.
Anyway, here, I'd like to elaborate more and give you my ultimate answer for such question.
Since I left Malaysia on the 22th of June, I've spent my holiday with Chap in Melbourne for almost a week. Sarah, Tompok and Aida were also so kindly to offer their company and I have really enjoyed my stay there with the fellow casts of "Tapau", apparently. I haven't been to many cities around the globe but I'd have to say that Melbourne can definitely be among the top of my favourite cities in the world. Or most probably it's just because of the awesome people I'm with there. Either way, it's your turn to come down here to Wellington dude.
My first week in this capital city of New Zealand on this year was fun too. Bersatu Games, Kerel got his Wii, Ainee's birthday, Cranium and good times with good ol' friends I've been missing for so long. Now, I've moved into a twin bed studio sharing it with my new roommate Jimi. As you can see I've put a link on his name there for you to check him out, well for no specific reason apparently heh. A medic student just came from IMU earlier this year. Good looking but unfortunately, ladies, he is taken. I will however elaborate more as soon I got hold a photo of him and a few of this studio I currently live in.
This has become more like a diary, apparently, or it has been like that anyway. Oh well, I am in the mood so here it is. Soon to come, Room 111, 12 Martin Square. :D
Or maybe it's just me is like that. Heh.
Anyway, here, I'd like to elaborate more and give you my ultimate answer for such question.
Since I left Malaysia on the 22th of June, I've spent my holiday with Chap in Melbourne for almost a week. Sarah, Tompok and Aida were also so kindly to offer their company and I have really enjoyed my stay there with the fellow casts of "Tapau", apparently. I haven't been to many cities around the globe but I'd have to say that Melbourne can definitely be among the top of my favourite cities in the world. Or most probably it's just because of the awesome people I'm with there. Either way, it's your turn to come down here to Wellington dude.
My first week in this capital city of New Zealand on this year was fun too. Bersatu Games, Kerel got his Wii, Ainee's birthday, Cranium and good times with good ol' friends I've been missing for so long. Now, I've moved into a twin bed studio sharing it with my new roommate Jimi. As you can see I've put a link on his name there for you to check him out, well for no specific reason apparently heh. A medic student just came from IMU earlier this year. Good looking but unfortunately, ladies, he is taken. I will however elaborate more as soon I got hold a photo of him and a few of this studio I currently live in.
This has become more like a diary, apparently, or it has been like that anyway. Oh well, I am in the mood so here it is. Soon to come, Room 111, 12 Martin Square. :D

2 comments:
Ooh, I get a mention!
True, the best times are because of the people you're surrounded with. :)
yes indeed. and owh good hot mocha too ehehehe
Post a Comment