"Laundry, (lôn dre, län-) n. 1. The clothes or linen to be laundered or that have been laundered"
I don't do laundry that often. It depends more on the mood really. Sometimes once a week, a fortnight or even up to a couple of months. Well, it's quite difficult to get caught as a smelly dud or tempe basi in this cold weather due to the wonderful low temperature, dry air and less personal body moisture production. Thus, the needs for frequent laundering drops down fantastically and here arises the lazy stinkin' boy.
Anyway.
Last night, .. was laundry night.
Since I moved into Martin Square last Sunday, I've been sleeping on a bare bed. Well, my bedding set; pillow cases, duvet cover, etc, has been stocked up in the box for the last 6 months so you figure it out how it is. Oh yeah, with all my other clothes too. I have been cycling the same 3-4 outfits for the past weeks. Sigh.
Anyway.
One washing machine in 243, another in 222 and the last pot in 244. The whole Terrace is my laundry shop, not literally. If you're not that well aware of the geography for Wellington Central, each of this machines are at least 150 metres away from each other. Not like it's on different continents but hey, how often do you run your laundry on different machines this far away at the same time? And it's frickin' cold too running around outside.
Yeah I know it's not exactly that Indiana Jones adventurous.
Anyway.
Don't you just love the smell of fresh lavender on your freshly lavendered pillow cases, freshly tucked into your not so fresh bare pillows?
I had a really good night sleep. :)
I don't do laundry that often. It depends more on the mood really. Sometimes once a week, a fortnight or even up to a couple of months. Well, it's quite difficult to get caught as a smelly dud or tempe basi in this cold weather due to the wonderful low temperature, dry air and less personal body moisture production. Thus, the needs for frequent laundering drops down fantastically and here arises the lazy stinkin' boy.
Anyway.
Last night, .. was laundry night.
Since I moved into Martin Square last Sunday, I've been sleeping on a bare bed. Well, my bedding set; pillow cases, duvet cover, etc, has been stocked up in the box for the last 6 months so you figure it out how it is. Oh yeah, with all my other clothes too. I have been cycling the same 3-4 outfits for the past weeks. Sigh.
Anyway.
One washing machine in 243, another in 222 and the last pot in 244. The whole Terrace is my laundry shop, not literally. If you're not that well aware of the geography for Wellington Central, each of this machines are at least 150 metres away from each other. Not like it's on different continents but hey, how often do you run your laundry on different machines this far away at the same time? And it's frickin' cold too running around outside.
Yeah I know it's not exactly that Indiana Jones adventurous.
Anyway.
Don't you just love the smell of fresh lavender on your freshly lavendered pillow cases, freshly tucked into your not so fresh bare pillows?
I had a really good night sleep. :)

6 comments:
njb ko tertinggal spender...
tipu2. spender aku cmpk kat 222.
njb spender ko terjatuh kat tgh jalan..pastu aku nmpk laki mane tah amik...aku rase blanket man kot amik..dia dh lame tak tuka spender
ahh aku berbakti kpd blanket man. best2
TAPI blanketman suka pakai cawat je..ko pakai cawat, NJB?
mm.. hugo boss shj. comfy. ko patut try sue.
Post a Comment