How About $10?

I find that buying a candy is somehow not that easy. Stealing it from a little boy is even less of a headache. The boy has it in his hands. It's there. Not much thinking except whether I could safely grab it from the child's hand and flee away. In a candy bar, however, there're millions to choose from and that's only for the chocolate bars. How about jelly beans, M&Ms, lollipops and gummy candy? But the kid, however, had only one in his hands which I think it was a yellow packet of M&Ms and I don't have to go through the stress of choosing one in a candy store.

Bloody moral senses.

I have limits to spend. What can you get for, say $5?

I like chocolate, but I think I'm a vanilla boy. At McDonald's I often ordered the Strawberry Sundae or just a simple vanilla ice cream cone. I prefer Honey & Fig than Triple Chocolate at Lindale. Except on certain cases I'd go for chocolate milk shake rather than vanilla milk shake at Coffee & Tea.

I hope I'm not a vanilla kind of guy though - as in ordinary and boring.

Anyway, with $5 in hand, I'd love to buy something different. Something I haven't had for a very long time or never at all. Nothing chocolatey. Maybe, except if there's almond in it, or any kind of crunchy nuts. Although, it's been so long since I had anything chewy like those yummy gummy dinosaurs. That advert on TV cracks me up all the time, "Don't chop the dinosaurs daddy~,". Oh, but that small box of Lindt chocolate pistachio seems ridiculously tempting. Some sentimental memory there too. Ah, Willy Wonka Nerds!

I bought a Kinder Bueno.

I had this last week, and the week before and so much more for the past few months. I like it. I'll get that Cadbury Desserts next week. The best way to enjoy this? Brought it home and make myself a nice cup of hot coffee. Set myself sitting comfortably on my bed covered in my blanket. A laptop on my lap and my awesome set of coffee and chocolate by my side table.

I would prefer a couch in front of the TV (which I don't have, the couch I mean) or on the bench by the romantic Wellington waterfront or just having Marisa Miller in bikini feeding me with her luscious fingers covered in warm chocolate sauce.

Pause for fantasy moment.

Schmeh~ This works too.

1 comments:

ladysue said...

buy pringles! nyammmmm...