You can tell a lot about a person from something like, say her wardrobe, or what's in his wallet or perhaps how his desktop looks like. Well I'm just making stuffs up but hey I gotta find a reason to show-off my new slick desktop settings.
...
Perhaps I should ease up on the vocabulary because I myself don't really think slick is the word for it anyway. It's just for my own self-content of having a fresh start when running my laptop. So here it is, a snapshot of my current desktop appearance.
As you can see, the ever so gorgeous Maya Karin is the spokesperson/covergirl for my NEC Versa E600 laptop. It is exhilarating to enjoy this freedom to worship this local Malaysian goddess because you see, I don't have to put a loving 'couple' picture or 'the only girl I should adore or else I die' for my wallpaper. Maya, baby, I'll have you all over 'My Documents', 'My Pictures' and even my font should have been made of you bending your luscious body to spell NJB.
On the left is a line of Widgets I downloaded from Yahoo! to spark my everyday life of difficult decision makings, utter boredom and weather anxiety. I always have my Magic 8 Ball to help me to decide whether I should get up and take a shower or just simply blanket-in and keep warm for the rest of the day. Calvin and Hobbes is also been updated daily to humor me with fresh jokes every morning or possibly just evening most of the time. Yahoo! Weather, well, looking out the window is too much a hassle nowadays.
And take another good look at Maya.
Pause for fantasy moment.
Damn.


4 comments:
I quote, "Even my font should have been made of you bending your luscious body to spell NJB"
I have a very interesting imagination of Maya doing a 'B ;)
uu pls do share it with us :D
A B?!
Wow. That's a lot of acrobatics.
haha. not really aida. no bending involved at all.
Post a Comment