A lot has happened these past 3 weeks. Some worth mentioning and a few others are just my own to ponder about. Although you can actually find one of the stories from others journal linked here about our mid-term break. I'll post mine soon. I just want to write something else here. More like an announcement for a friend. Something I just heard.
Fido got engaged recently, Jimi is planning her engagement/wedding soon, and many others are apparently currently walking towards that path of life - commitment. Something I have always admired seeing people doing.
Raja will be having his wedding ceremony early next year 2009. Nikah is earlier though somewhere in this December. I've said to you and now I want to announce it publicly ehehehe congratulations dude I wish you and Iman an everlasting happiness and a prosperous future. I think I can speak on his behalf to all of you readers especially here in Wellington that you better get all of your asses back to Malaysia this summer and come to his wedding on January 25th, 2009 in UPM. I hope I can make it as well. I think he's the first close friend of mine who's actually getting married, unless ade le org tu tibe2 kawin lak kan. As mentioned, I admire you greatly for this and damn I'm actually very happy for you. Again, congratulation dude.
Fido got engaged recently, Jimi is planning her engagement/wedding soon, and many others are apparently currently walking towards that path of life - commitment. Something I have always admired seeing people doing.
Raja will be having his wedding ceremony early next year 2009. Nikah is earlier though somewhere in this December. I've said to you and now I want to announce it publicly ehehehe congratulations dude I wish you and Iman an everlasting happiness and a prosperous future. I think I can speak on his behalf to all of you readers especially here in Wellington that you better get all of your asses back to Malaysia this summer and come to his wedding on January 25th, 2009 in UPM. I hope I can make it as well. I think he's the first close friend of mine who's actually getting married, unless ade le org tu tibe2 kawin lak kan. As mentioned, I admire you greatly for this and damn I'm actually very happy for you. Again, congratulation dude.

3 comments:
wah..raja dh nk kawin?? huhu..congrats raja!
aku dh mule rase kita ni dh semakin tua...raja lak nk kawin..waduh2...cpt sey.. hahahah...congrats aa raja (kalau ko bace comment ni).... aku rase aku sempat tgk ko naik pelamin nih...takleh bayang lansung..haha
Post a Comment