NJB: Do you think I'm better off clean shaved or just let it be?
Tommy: A bit of scruffyness is cool I think. Kinda Brad Pitt like.
NJB: You think so? I just bought a shaving cream this morning.
Tommy: Dude, if you really want to shave it, then just do it. Why ask me?
NJB: I just like a secondary supportive opinion. Especially from a sheep.
Tommy: How many times do I have to tell you don't call me a sheep!!
NJB: ... but you are a sheep.
Tommy: I play the guitar, I smell nice and I don't walk on four feet.
NJB: ... but you're still a sheep.
Tommy: F**k off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Interesting conversation. I think "NJB" got messed up n forgot that he's the ONE who is "Tommy"! Hence, the many bulu/rambut needed to shave.
Don't chaaaa
Q.B.
uhuh. now ure being my therapist?
yes!
now lets boil/grill/crack some lobsters! Cuz Barbie's officially on holidays and painting the town red. Meoww.
meow?
arf!
Post a Comment