Well, it’s half past three in the morning and I’m till incapable of sleeping. I’ve been lying (or laying?) on my bed since ten to one and up to six hundred and eighty two kangaroos was counted jumping over the imaginary fence. Still, here I am, browsing through the internet, Facebook, blogs, whatever I can find to keep myself occupied, or just trying to find some boring things to read so I can doze off – oh might as well write my own stuffs to do that. So, here I am.
Mm, let’s talk about ideas. Everyone has ideas for something. Very little times that they are creative as most of the times are just simply common sense, duplicated or just simply pointless. And I’m pretty sure there are many other adjectives to describe it but for this entry, I’m just gonna pick ‘pointless’.
Well, not exactly ‘pointless’ in the sense that it is pointless for us to catch sunlight with our hands. Because we all know that sunlight consists of light particles traveling at a ridiculously high speed in a certain (or multiple?) frequency or wavelength, which we cannot catch with our hands. Or pointless to teach mathematics to Asians. Somewhere along that line heh.
I am referring to the time where pointless is when an issue is prosecuted without evident that it could make anything to be worse or better.
Oh how I love the grey areas.
If you completely ditch the pointless idea, the issue will not be raised and no one has to waste their time thinking how exactly can we catch sunlight with our hands.
However.
If you considered the idea, the idea is raised, but no useful conclusion can be made and a certain someone would be pissed off to waste 20 years of his life trying to find a way to catch sunlight with our hands.
It just simply so tempting as human nature to pick up the former as the common intuitive response to pointless ideas.
Well, I am going no where with this.
This entry may be, in fact, pointless.
I just wish there could be more pointless ideas in this world.
With actions, of course.
Pointless actions. That’s it and here we are.
Mm, let’s talk about ideas. Everyone has ideas for something. Very little times that they are creative as most of the times are just simply common sense, duplicated or just simply pointless. And I’m pretty sure there are many other adjectives to describe it but for this entry, I’m just gonna pick ‘pointless’.
Well, not exactly ‘pointless’ in the sense that it is pointless for us to catch sunlight with our hands. Because we all know that sunlight consists of light particles traveling at a ridiculously high speed in a certain (or multiple?) frequency or wavelength, which we cannot catch with our hands. Or pointless to teach mathematics to Asians. Somewhere along that line heh.
I am referring to the time where pointless is when an issue is prosecuted without evident that it could make anything to be worse or better.
Oh how I love the grey areas.
If you completely ditch the pointless idea, the issue will not be raised and no one has to waste their time thinking how exactly can we catch sunlight with our hands.
However.
If you considered the idea, the idea is raised, but no useful conclusion can be made and a certain someone would be pissed off to waste 20 years of his life trying to find a way to catch sunlight with our hands.
It just simply so tempting as human nature to pick up the former as the common intuitive response to pointless ideas.
Well, I am going no where with this.
This entry may be, in fact, pointless.
I just wish there could be more pointless ideas in this world.
With actions, of course.
Pointless actions. That’s it and here we are.

5 comments:
Agree; pointless!! hahaha...
in my honest opinion, we don't need pointless ideas with action anymore.
the world is suffering, we need pointed ideas and more pointed actions.
with that i'll also say, i am guilty for having "pointed" idea but pointless action. eg. i wanted to save money, but i didn't save the environment. people, don't change to genesis. stick with meridian.
(ya, sindrom tak boleh tdo dan merayau ke blog orang lain)
lol.
well national party yg tarik balik the plan to ban gas and coal-fired electricity generating plants. so, vote for labour!
heh.
either way. we'll get by fine. the same way industrial revolution changed the world about a 100 yrs ago, another revolution will come soon to make things supposedly better.
green revolution maybe? are we capable to move towards that? hehehehe
google ah green revolution. ade org dah curik name tersebut.
Post a Comment