Engage Boringness

I gonna try something here, which may lead to unnecessary embarrassment but I believe the you readers are not that cruel to leave me hanging here.

I wish for a topic to write for my next entry. I would like you readers to suggest me one, or two - please, by all means go nuts. Drop it in the comment section. Throw me a word, a question or anything that can potentially engage any kind of thoughts.

Zero response would lead to the ultimate closing of this blog.

Just kidding. I would not let you decide the fate of this blog.

But really, don't leave me hanging here.

Winner may get a prize?

Well, again kidding.

Seriously, don't leave me hanging here.

6 comments:

ladysue said...

njb aritu i read a gossip blog which says that sheila majid's rate is RM55k an hour...ada mampu ka nk jemput ke majlis kawin kau? hehe

NJB said...

mm, kawin. kecik sungguh possibility tersebut.

maybe 10th anniversary ke. by then insyaAllah aku dah loaded and sheila majidnye rate dah mengecil. so bigger possibility by then.

assuming die masih menyanyi time tu. heh.

Anonymous said...

why are you still single? (assuming that you are still single).what do you look for in a partner?

Anonymous said...

what are your weaknesses

Anonymous said...

stalker

NJB said...

your suggestions are very much appreciated.

thank you.