The brain rots.
Well, not really rotting as in decaying into smaller pink sponges (that's how I think a brain is like). I have found myself to be significantly inadequate in using my brain to process thoughts - in other words, I'm quite a moron lately.
Well, I don't have specific stories to illustrate the previous notion. It's just that lately I've been thinking and intending to update this blog and every time I tried and sat down to pour my inner gold, my brain drew, well, if its not nothing it's mostly dusts.
I think I read less nowadays. I watch TV less as well.
I have no opinion on anything these days.
I just bought the latest TIME Magazine and today, I just started to force myself to like the intellectual channels on Astro, i.e. Discovery Science, TVIQ, National Geographic, etc. Hopefully, this effort will spark some thoughts and I can start writing again.
Sigh.
I need to go back to Uni quickly. My brain is starting to fatten up.
And as do I.
Siiiggghhh.
Well, not really rotting as in decaying into smaller pink sponges (that's how I think a brain is like). I have found myself to be significantly inadequate in using my brain to process thoughts - in other words, I'm quite a moron lately.
Well, I don't have specific stories to illustrate the previous notion. It's just that lately I've been thinking and intending to update this blog and every time I tried and sat down to pour my inner gold, my brain drew, well, if its not nothing it's mostly dusts.
I think I read less nowadays. I watch TV less as well.
I have no opinion on anything these days.
I just bought the latest TIME Magazine and today, I just started to force myself to like the intellectual channels on Astro, i.e. Discovery Science, TVIQ, National Geographic, etc. Hopefully, this effort will spark some thoughts and I can start writing again.
Sigh.
I need to go back to Uni quickly. My brain is starting to fatten up.
And as do I.
Siiiggghhh.

0 comments:
Post a Comment