Last Wednesday, me and ma' buddies (well, my sister and her husband) went to catch a movie at the Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara. Our pick of the day was the Clash of the Titans.
Well, if you’re wondering what the movie is all about and simply lazy to spend 48 seconds (yes I tried) to google it in another browser tab (or window, whichever comfortable with your pants), Clash of the Titans is a fantasy film engaging the story of Perseus, the son of Zeus and his adventure (which was caused by revenge) which involves the killing of Medusa (the snake-as-hair bitch), and the all powerful Kraken (I don’t care if I spoil the ending here because we all know that heroes always win and good boys will always get the good girls).
Anyway, I don’t care much about the plot of the story. All I know was that Greek mythology stuffs are supposed to be filled with magical shits – you know, Zeus with the lightning thingy, Poseidon with the ocean (or water altogether?), etc.
However!
Well, Hades was alright, I think. Not bad with his bad-ass evil-looking magic. But Zeus? The only power that I remember he executed was his transformation into a hawk (which greatly eases his transportation from Mount Olympus to Earth. Apparently hawk is faster than riding his own lightning) and into a random enemy king which helped him to get laid with the queen. Seriously, where’s all the zipzap lightning? I mean, yeah there were some lightning and thunder that your very presence made them in the sky but dude, you could have actually, you know, zapped Hades, or anyone you like (or in fact, hate) into dust. But you chose to be weak and gay for human love – which is amplified by the gayness of your costume and your friend’s as well.
Perseus? Percy Jackson was way cooler with his tsunami-ish power. If I wanted to look at raw fighting movies, there are plenty of schoolboys fights videos in YouTube which are way better. Nevertheless, Sam, I liked you in Avatar. Not this unfortunately. Not your fault. We all know whose is it.
There are other stuffs that I don’t like about the movie, which is plenty. Suffice to say that as soon as the movie ended, we walked out of the cinema and went straight back into the queue to buy tickets for another movie – just to wash off the stupidity of the movie – which we went and watched How to Train Your Dragon.
That movie was awesome. I loved it very much. It neutralized the bodohness of the previous whatever-the-movie-was-called movie and made us very happy and later we went on and had a very happy dinner.
Seriously, go watch How to Train Your Dragon.
And waste your money at the Clash of the Titans.
Whichever sequence you like, it doesn’t really matter.
Well, if you’re wondering what the movie is all about and simply lazy to spend 48 seconds (yes I tried) to google it in another browser tab (or window, whichever comfortable with your pants), Clash of the Titans is a fantasy film engaging the story of Perseus, the son of Zeus and his adventure (which was caused by revenge) which involves the killing of Medusa (the snake-as-hair bitch), and the all powerful Kraken (I don’t care if I spoil the ending here because we all know that heroes always win and good boys will always get the good girls).
Anyway, I don’t care much about the plot of the story. All I know was that Greek mythology stuffs are supposed to be filled with magical shits – you know, Zeus with the lightning thingy, Poseidon with the ocean (or water altogether?), etc.
However!
Well, Hades was alright, I think. Not bad with his bad-ass evil-looking magic. But Zeus? The only power that I remember he executed was his transformation into a hawk (which greatly eases his transportation from Mount Olympus to Earth. Apparently hawk is faster than riding his own lightning) and into a random enemy king which helped him to get laid with the queen. Seriously, where’s all the zipzap lightning? I mean, yeah there were some lightning and thunder that your very presence made them in the sky but dude, you could have actually, you know, zapped Hades, or anyone you like (or in fact, hate) into dust. But you chose to be weak and gay for human love – which is amplified by the gayness of your costume and your friend’s as well.
Perseus? Percy Jackson was way cooler with his tsunami-ish power. If I wanted to look at raw fighting movies, there are plenty of schoolboys fights videos in YouTube which are way better. Nevertheless, Sam, I liked you in Avatar. Not this unfortunately. Not your fault. We all know whose is it.
There are other stuffs that I don’t like about the movie, which is plenty. Suffice to say that as soon as the movie ended, we walked out of the cinema and went straight back into the queue to buy tickets for another movie – just to wash off the stupidity of the movie – which we went and watched How to Train Your Dragon.
That movie was awesome. I loved it very much. It neutralized the bodohness of the previous whatever-the-movie-was-called movie and made us very happy and later we went on and had a very happy dinner.
Seriously, go watch How to Train Your Dragon.
And waste your money at the Clash of the Titans.
Whichever sequence you like, it doesn’t really matter.

2 comments:
Sigh.
I like mythology.
But most movies involving mythology always end up.. well.. average.
Why laaaaa?
kan? kan?
lets hope michael bay does one soon.
Post a Comment