I'm not sure if I can call it my first car. I had a car before, which was a nice fourth generation 1977 Mazda 323. I used it for my entire INTEC years which spanned for almost 2 years.
Good times.
A modest 4-speed manual that runs with a cute 900cc engine. While a decent Honda Accord takes off up to a 100kmh in 6 seconds, mine took 6 minutes on a long flat road. Oh yea, its red in colour. Fierce.
Good times.
A modest 4-speed manual that runs with a cute 900cc engine. While a decent Honda Accord takes off up to a 100kmh in 6 seconds, mine took 6 minutes on a long flat road. Oh yea, its red in colour. Fierce.
It was my dad's first car, sort of. He had another one before but he never called it his first because it didn't last long enough (heheheheheheh). After a few years, he upgraded to a nice brand new Proton Saga in marine blue, while the old car (back then it was still young) was passed on to my mom. Soon as our family progressed, the car was then passed on to my eldest sister before years afterward my brother got to use it. My turn arrived in early 2003, and hence my adventure with the red stallion began.
But today is not about my precious red old Mazda.
Today, I wish to introduce to you - Isabelle.

Say hello, honey. You'll be in here a lot more in the future.

0 comments:
Post a Comment