I started this blog since exactly 4 years ago. 230 entries written with 610 comments received (for once, this time the stats referred is actually true). This can be translated to 1.1 entries per week and 2.65 comments per entry.
I'm not really sure what can I do with these numbers.
Statistics is supposed to help me scientificly interpret the subject of the data obtained - or something along that line. Should I be concerned whether I need to improve the entry rate per week? Maybe I wasn't concerned because the story that the numbers tell does not reflect anything I'm supposed to be concerned of.
Maybe I was referring to the wrong data.
How about this - to date, I've only produced 23 entries in the year 2010. That is well below my average annual production, not even half. Should I be concerned now?
I had my most productive year in 2008 with entries stacking up to 76 posts. I had a lot of stuffs going on that year. Lots of casual time too.
This is not my best year. Not that my bad blogging year means I have a bad personal year.
I'm just having slight difficulties finding time to comfortably sit (or lay) down and write. I do hope to improve soon though.
Maybe with a new layout!
Hopefully next year will be better. And my last year's aim for this blog still stands - to save the very human's civilization.
It's been 4 years. I will keep this going.
I'm not really sure what can I do with these numbers.
Statistics is supposed to help me scientificly interpret the subject of the data obtained - or something along that line. Should I be concerned whether I need to improve the entry rate per week? Maybe I wasn't concerned because the story that the numbers tell does not reflect anything I'm supposed to be concerned of.
Maybe I was referring to the wrong data.
How about this - to date, I've only produced 23 entries in the year 2010. That is well below my average annual production, not even half. Should I be concerned now?
I had my most productive year in 2008 with entries stacking up to 76 posts. I had a lot of stuffs going on that year. Lots of casual time too.
This is not my best year. Not that my bad blogging year means I have a bad personal year.
I'm just having slight difficulties finding time to comfortably sit (or lay) down and write. I do hope to improve soon though.
Maybe with a new layout!
Hopefully next year will be better. And my last year's aim for this blog still stands - to save the very human's civilization.
It's been 4 years. I will keep this going.

1 comments:
chayo3 :]
Post a Comment