Just Because

Sleep deprived.

Let's see how I write when I've been awake for 20 hours. Not really a big number. An average human being stay awake for 16 hours. I just exceed the normal range by 25%.

Nevertheless, it's late and let me try this.

I'm not sure whether sleep deprivation is the right term for it. I'm just staying late - intentionally - for work.

Anyway.

What can I write about at this late hour?

Work?

Love life?

World crisis?

Heck, why the bloody hell I'm here anyway to write about anything?

I'm just tired drafting some mundane report and I just thought my brain should relax for little bit by writing some other less mundane stuffs - such as this.

You know, I've always been more of a 'why' guy rather than 'how'. At least that's what I like to be, if the person that I am is not exactly what I thought I'd be.

Nevertheless.

I don't care much on how I would do anything. That can be googled, experimented, trialed and errored, etc. How we do things is not necessarily important due to that high possibility of multiple ways we can do anything.

I do care about why I would do certain stuffs. That too can be googled, experimented, trialed and errored, etc. However, the real answer to this question really lies within your own judgement rather than depending on others to write you a walkthrough.

Maybe that's not true.

I care about why I would do certain stuffs because it feeds my conscience.

I'm not sure what that exactly means.

Why: I write this because I like to do it.

How: I write this by drafting some ideas in notepad and googled certain trivial stuffs for general knowledge such as an average person waking hours, what conscience means, etc.

I'm not developing this well - but I still enjoyed this.

Ok, now, if I'm still awake after another 10 hours - I shall add some more to this entry.

0 comments: