Eternity

I'm not used to express emotions well. I believe that's how I am wired. Then again, how I believe myself to be is most likely not how I actually am. That's when impulse takes over and intention was made irrelevant. Possibly, that is when a person is most honest.

Alternatively, how a person is when he has the least energy can potentially be the most real person you can find. Least energy to drive our body fuels causes our brain to be inefficient - emotions take over and decide things for us. He, then, becomes real.

Honesty and reality are the same and different at the same and different times. As much honest and real we all wish other people to be, we also want the them to be separated - whether at the same time or separated in months or years. We live according to time and time is a factor that moves both consistently and inconsistently, i.e. it can be fast and slow moving as if you're waiting in a long queue without any electronics nor literature to pass the seemingly consistent moving time.

Eternity is honest. Real is what the clock tells you. Eternity is what emotions tell you when you're waiting for something of a significant value. It also vanishes when patience is rewarded and time starts running faster until your emotion decides to invite eternity back. Emotions we can never control is when we become real.

Then, eternity becomes real.

Eternity tells us that emotions have overtook our rationals. Real, as forwarded by emotions, becomes our new rationals. Rationals change - and often are the same things and different at the same and different times.

As real becomes honest again, eternity is immaterial.

0 comments: