Resolution.
It's a bit late but I thought I could just give it a go anyway. It's been awhile I last wrote a proper New Year entry. I guess have grown up much since and realized that resolutions are pointless.
Let me recap a little bit:
1. In 2007, I wanted to live my life to the fullest and enjoy things that are matter to me as much as I can. How cliche was that?
2. Later in 2008, I wanted to be more organized - fill up my daily activities with stuffs and be happy as I improved my daily routines. This worked out quite well - it was awesome that year.
3. In 2009, I wanted a complete life. Not sure where that meant - I totally forgot but this year was more awesome than the previous one.
4. In 2010, I just wrote 'Happy New Year'. How lazy was that?
5. In 2011, I have become more mature and didn't bother to acknowledge new years.
I hope this year could be more interesting. Last year was great. I'm too lazy to recall each stories but I can be fairly certain that by the end of the year, I have grown a lot faster than any of my younger years - well except in 2009.
I'm done developing maturity. I've laid enough of my ground work for my life. Let's do something great. I do think this deserves more writings but I think I can delay that for a bit - probably when I'm more in the mood.
And bee-tee-double-you, I tweet now, a bit. Lets say, that is my new year resolution - to start tweeting, and I've done it - finally, a successfully completed resolution! Lets achieve success by lowering expectation!
It's a bit late but I thought I could just give it a go anyway. It's been awhile I last wrote a proper New Year entry. I guess have grown up much since and realized that resolutions are pointless.
Let me recap a little bit:
1. In 2007, I wanted to live my life to the fullest and enjoy things that are matter to me as much as I can. How cliche was that?
2. Later in 2008, I wanted to be more organized - fill up my daily activities with stuffs and be happy as I improved my daily routines. This worked out quite well - it was awesome that year.
3. In 2009, I wanted a complete life. Not sure where that meant - I totally forgot but this year was more awesome than the previous one.
4. In 2010, I just wrote 'Happy New Year'. How lazy was that?
5. In 2011, I have become more mature and didn't bother to acknowledge new years.
I hope this year could be more interesting. Last year was great. I'm too lazy to recall each stories but I can be fairly certain that by the end of the year, I have grown a lot faster than any of my younger years - well except in 2009.
I'm done developing maturity. I've laid enough of my ground work for my life. Let's do something great. I do think this deserves more writings but I think I can delay that for a bit - probably when I'm more in the mood.
And bee-tee-double-you, I tweet now, a bit. Lets say, that is my new year resolution - to start tweeting, and I've done it - finally, a successfully completed resolution! Lets achieve success by lowering expectation!

0 comments:
Post a Comment