Between Green and Black

The Conventional, The Sceptics and The Conservative

Changes. Often you will see these three existences in the nature conduct of revolution. Well, we will skip the thought of The Ignorants for now because unless there's free food somewhere, they will remain undetected under the radar.

Changes can stretch it meanings from changing your pants in your room, to changing a nation's political ideology in the General Election. This morning I woke up on the different side of my bed. An idea came up. I thought I might try wearing a green t-shirt today on going out to drive my mom to a Cambodian village in Sungai Buloh. It is definitely not my usual colour. I might not look my best in it. Who knows I might stumbled upon Aishwarya Rai there and I could have actually caught her attention if I wore my usual blacks. Instead, she might thought of me as a tall handsome greeny loser. Ahh, what a waste. We could have a few awesome beautiful kids. My mom loves Hindustan-looking chicks anyway. She actually kenen-kenen me with a daughter of her Indian-Malay friend. Owh, my dad did the same as well but with a different agenda and a different girl inside his head which I could not share over here heheheheh. Bahaya. Ahh, the thought of being a grown boy. I'm just 21 still. Not that they ask or pressure me to get married or anything. Just the thought that they're starting to take me as an adult. Nice. I'm having trouble picking up a t-shirt to wear and they already start mentioning about the woman. Maybe choosing a t-shirt to wear IS a lot tougher than choosing a wife. Mm. ... I can't think of anything to justify that. Maybe later, like 10 years from now.

Apparently, I don't have a green t-shirt. Well, I have my green collared school band t-shirt in the closet. Ahh, wearing a band t-shirt will definitely not attract Aishwarya Rai, or even her ugly fat assistant Kushboo, especially when it is green. Geeky green band nerd. *Sigh* I love my band's background but at the moment, it is something to be ashamed of. Anyway, I never thought of buying myself a nice green cool t-shirt. I like to keep my closet content to be plain in blacks and navy blue with a little bit of cream and whites. So, no green t-shirt for today. Maybe I should find and buy one. Thus, at the end, I gonna wear my usual blacks and wishing Aishwarya Rai might have a visiting plan or her car broke down somewhere around Sungai Buloh. Ahh, maybe I should bring along my mechanical tools as well. So when I gonna experiment myself with a green t-shirt? I like blacks, it works well for me all this year and I gonna keep it that way.

Black is often associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery. Mystery. Mmm.

0 comments: