I occassionally do welcome deep-kind of conversations at times. Apparently, I'd really love to have a few more of those more often. Introspection is a lot better done when you have company to share with. Sadly, that don't happen much. Reserved? Possibly. I'm not that certain. Confide. I choose really carefully to whom I open up to. Nonetheless, this brings to the issue of my topic; the easier choice to be taken.
Cautious is probably the reasoning I always use whenever I refuse on something I'd thought that could actually help me immensely on some certain stuffs. Don't get me wrong. Cautious may actually be the best solution. Yet, I often ended up thinking that I was just being a coward. Ahh, generally metaphorically speaking. I apologize. Heheh. No pain no gain they say. Good things require sacrifices. Risk is such a small price to pay for bigger and better future benefits. Common sense. Yes I do dig these stuffs. As mature as my reader can be, I'm pretty sure all of you'd agree that life ain't easy just to have great understanding for such fundamentals. Theory can be learnt and understood. Practical? Sigh. Every each word of progress I write here brings me deeper more frustration of how coward I have been making such wusses decisions all this while. A few companions may have been very helpful of pointing out how straight forward and easy to take a step in life. Yet, the degil mind keep differing otherwise, choosing the easier option. Yes, I love easier options. Apparently, this interest has never done me any good. Logically, things that don't benefit you should be thrown away. Again, common sense. The cycle of frustration comes back again. Sigh.
I don't want to throw away the cautious mask. Its just that the person behind it needs to change. The mask has been a good friend. I only have myself to blame about anything. Luckily, the court will adjourn for now. The trial of self will continue somewhat later I suppose. I wanted to write something about Malaysia Fest 2007 in Wellington last week. Now I'm in my 2 weeks holiday. Help me God so I will spend my time wisely. Bismillah.
Cautious is probably the reasoning I always use whenever I refuse on something I'd thought that could actually help me immensely on some certain stuffs. Don't get me wrong. Cautious may actually be the best solution. Yet, I often ended up thinking that I was just being a coward. Ahh, generally metaphorically speaking. I apologize. Heheh. No pain no gain they say. Good things require sacrifices. Risk is such a small price to pay for bigger and better future benefits. Common sense. Yes I do dig these stuffs. As mature as my reader can be, I'm pretty sure all of you'd agree that life ain't easy just to have great understanding for such fundamentals. Theory can be learnt and understood. Practical? Sigh. Every each word of progress I write here brings me deeper more frustration of how coward I have been making such wusses decisions all this while. A few companions may have been very helpful of pointing out how straight forward and easy to take a step in life. Yet, the degil mind keep differing otherwise, choosing the easier option. Yes, I love easier options. Apparently, this interest has never done me any good. Logically, things that don't benefit you should be thrown away. Again, common sense. The cycle of frustration comes back again. Sigh.
I don't want to throw away the cautious mask. Its just that the person behind it needs to change. The mask has been a good friend. I only have myself to blame about anything. Luckily, the court will adjourn for now. The trial of self will continue somewhat later I suppose. I wanted to write something about Malaysia Fest 2007 in Wellington last week. Now I'm in my 2 weeks holiday. Help me God so I will spend my time wisely. Bismillah.

10 comments:
i can agree n disagree wif u.things r so 'dangerous' outside.u'll need to be cautious.but then again...taking chances wld do u great.too much caution will make u stop walking dont u think?see d world as full of chances instead of risks;choices instead of threats.give urself a "chance" by giving other people "chances".
stop walking is the extreme end of the argument. walking slowly probably is the better more practical description of what i am or ppl in my position usually feel. risk taker walk faster. some of them tripped themselves along the way. pity them. but i envy those who've reach so far ahead. ppl i admire. probably yes i shall follow their examples.
owh, what is this giving other people chances? konpius2. heh
nga nga,
introspection lagi ke? holiday is a gud time to think over things. 2 minggu tu. gud luck!
ahahahah. yeahh. its holiday. 2 weeks. have fun rakan2!!
i'm agreed with the first comment..give other people chances n u will get yours..think again writer...
sigh. i wish anyone could actually explain the meaning of this "giving other ppl chances,". :(
owh yea i need to think again. eheh.
sort of i'm like this evil dude stealing other ppl's opportunity for my own personal gain. shucks. ... hu oh, did i? i apologize if i ever did that to anyone. sigh~ brengset
that phrase is very simple actually..obvious n direct.go figure.
interpretation usually vary differently among different people. as simple as a box can be, some may perceive it as a half slashed rectangle or a collection of 6 planes attached together. complex ppl. i probably am. and you may be as well. XD
however, i will keep that in mind and i thank u for pointing out on what route this brain should wander along. wow. this kind of post seems to attract a number of ppl. heheh. thanks again! :D
Paranoid
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges.
ahahah. such extreme perception.
nahh, i don't think i have all those traits to be a complete paranoid. some of them probably. i'd say i'm a bit towards the empirical kind i think.
nonetheless. wasatiah. the balance of life. paranoid. reckless. i like to be in between. most ppl do. i like. not i am. working towards the balance. yesh.
http://maxgif.blogspot.com/2006/11/when-brain-tricks-you.html
an old post. good reading. i think. XD.
Post a Comment