I have a computer - a personal computer, a desktop, or something that is not a laptop. It's not the best one in the market but she helps me a lot during tough times. I do remember that there were times when the computer broke down and I had to sent her to the doctor for a few days, I found myself falling into deep depression of losing more than half of my daily routines. I missed her. Man I was a wreck without her. We had a good run for a few months. She treats me well and I gave her as much good care as I possibly can. Recently, she suddenly blacked out, fainted out of no reason I could think of. I panicked of course. Given a little time, I opened the window to give her some air, checked her temperature and soon, she regained conscious - relieved greatly I was. I thought of sending her to the doctor, but then, I would lose her for another few days. Maybe she was just tired. She needed a rest.
There's a small cafe nearby - Mount Cook Cafe. This place serves quite a charming cup of coffee and nice sushi. Yes, sushi. Not a normal thing to serve at a coffee place but I find myself enjoying both set of coffee and sushi very much. In fact, I'm going out in a few minutes to get me some for the third day in a row. I wonder whether it's a healthy diet like this? Although I have been missing a lot of vegetables lately. My mom would be furious. Owh yea, it's been a while since I last called home. Maybe I should do that tonight, which the same thing I thought for the last few weeks - well last time was during the first day of raya of course. Takkan tak call la plak eh?
Anyway, computer, coffee, sushi, calling home, etc. None of these are making any sense to me. I wanted to spend 20 minutes writing anything that pops into my head. Well, it was a desperate attempt to start writing about computer since it's the first thing that I saw when I start writing this. Aih? Of course la kan since I'm writing using one.
%$#^SD^#^A%#^#SD&
Chelsea won against Schalke 04. 2-0. Liverpool lost and dropped to the bottom of the table of the recent ECL stage. Rosenborg won against Valencia. Maya Karin plays a mermaid. Malaysia wins seat in Unesco. Girl killed by flying fuel tank. Scientiest found brain region responsible for optimism. Balance sheet is a list of an organization's assets and liabilities at a specific point in time. I wear a Swatch wristwatch my dad gave to me as a gift about a decade ago. I have 3 mugs at the moment on my table. My staples is blue in colour.
There's a small cafe nearby - Mount Cook Cafe. This place serves quite a charming cup of coffee and nice sushi. Yes, sushi. Not a normal thing to serve at a coffee place but I find myself enjoying both set of coffee and sushi very much. In fact, I'm going out in a few minutes to get me some for the third day in a row. I wonder whether it's a healthy diet like this? Although I have been missing a lot of vegetables lately. My mom would be furious. Owh yea, it's been a while since I last called home. Maybe I should do that tonight, which the same thing I thought for the last few weeks - well last time was during the first day of raya of course. Takkan tak call la plak eh?
Anyway, computer, coffee, sushi, calling home, etc. None of these are making any sense to me. I wanted to spend 20 minutes writing anything that pops into my head. Well, it was a desperate attempt to start writing about computer since it's the first thing that I saw when I start writing this. Aih? Of course la kan since I'm writing using one.
%$#^SD^#^A%#^#SD&
Chelsea won against Schalke 04. 2-0. Liverpool lost and dropped to the bottom of the table of the recent ECL stage. Rosenborg won against Valencia. Maya Karin plays a mermaid. Malaysia wins seat in Unesco. Girl killed by flying fuel tank. Scientiest found brain region responsible for optimism. Balance sheet is a list of an organization's assets and liabilities at a specific point in time. I wear a Swatch wristwatch my dad gave to me as a gift about a decade ago. I have 3 mugs at the moment on my table. My staples is blue in colour.

4 comments:
boring~
"I wanted to spend 20 minutes writing anything that pops into my head."
is all that truely wat pops into ur head?im certain there's more..too many tht u cant get it out.
%$#^SD^#^A%#^#SD&
that's it.
maya karin plays a mermaid. kru sed cicakman=hero budak2 lelaki..so duyung=hero budak2 ppuan...hahahhaha aku tanak jd duyung, tak malu tak pakai baju eeee heheheh
maya karin = mermaid
cicakman = hero bdk2 laki
mermaid = hero bdk2 pompuan
suraya = tanak jadi mermaid
maya karin = tanak jadi suraya
Post a Comment