Why the government services are really bad and yet somehow claimed to be one of the best? Well, apparently this is one of the topic suggested I found in the Borak Box. Political issues. Not always my cup of tea, but an occasional breathe of reality would be nice I suppose.
I'm not that well aware of how actually is our political condition in our country, or any other countries around the world. So do you as well. We can perceive nonetheless. Government services. Hm, where do I start? Honestly, I'm a big fan of my own country. Regardless of whom leading, I'm an avid supporter. Stupid it may seems but I somehow always think that every decisions made must have their upsides on something - probably a lot to themselves those corrupted jerks but I still believe the public community shall have some benefit for them anyway. A multi-million billion gazillion dollars project can never go to waste. The only issue that should be raised is whether is it worth it? Public transportation in Malaysia. Yes they get critizied a lot. KTM Komuter started its operation in mid 1990s, and several others follows in support for Malaysia's vision to improve public transportation such as LRT, Monorail, more bus routes, etc. It's not even 20 years old. That's not a long time my fellow friends. Yet, we crave results too much. I won't want my kids, or loved ones, to rush themselves to respect, love, or treat me well. We give our love, invest some faith and believe, that it all comes back to you. Probably not the best analogy but I think it'd work. Faith. Given time and faith of its fellow countrymen, I believe our nation can prevail to provide us the service we deserve in return. Let it be public transportation, hospitals, law enforcements, etc. Yet, and always forever yet, faith must have limits. Despite the strong believe I have for my own country, I will expect something in return progressively. Love is a two-way thing. We won't want to give always don't we?
Do we have the best government services in the world? No, I don't think so. However, we have one of the most successful young independent government in the world. First world facilities third world minded all that crap - we are a growing nation. We are nowhere near those modern developed countries whom got their independence like a tebabollion years ago. Don't start comparing us to them. The country is growing, and so should we. Love can be beautiful when both of us works hard to provide each other caring and loving. The country has spent an initial of RM3.5 billion to help our public transportation system. What do we give in return? Some of you might have but there are others who just simply forgot. Who to blame? None. This is love. We work things out.
The government splurged out RM105 million dollars to send our first space flight participant into space. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor is the proud first Malaysian to be sent into space, and the first Muslim to do so during the holy month of Ramadhan. The first Muslim ever was Anousheh Ansari, some Persian girl. Anyway, is it worth it? A lot of critism arose above this matter whether should we keep the money to help the more needed citizens of our country. Did you know that it was a part of deal when the Malaysian government purchased one and a half dozen of Russian Sukhoi Su-30MKM fighter jets from Russia? A single unit of this babies costs about $40 million dollars I think and I don't know on what currency. Anyway, if you didn't know about it and probably start thinking "See? What Malaysia is wasting money again?". There are so many other things that we fail to know about. Russia chipped in to train two of our countrymen about space travel and send one of them to ISS. I wonder how much are they treating us? Well, that's how far I wish to post about it here. Lots of information I gained are just from an hour worth of internet browsing. You can find out more about it yourself if you wish. Tonnes of reading during this exam weeks heh. And who knows what's more that didn't manage to get published? I believe there are so many other things exists in regards to this matter and it is really unfair to judge our county's leaders decision on things we hardly know about. All in all, I believe it is a good thing we send one of our countrymen to space. Kids of young generations will dream of space conquest while the elders are thinking about how much money are wasted. Typical. Is it worth it? Decision was made. We'll see as we'll keep our faith that we are moving forward and become a better nation everyday. Optimistic I am. My girlfriend just asked me to buy her $80 worth of slippers. I ain't complaining. Her feet feels better. She feels happier. The happier she will treat me better. I feel happier. See? It works. Not a good analogy anyway. Tibai ah. And no I don't have a girlfriend. It's just a hypothetical situation. And no I won't simply buy her $80 worth of slippers. Probably. Depends. Ntah. Try aa tengok. Come come NJB is up for grabs. :D
I'm not that well aware of how actually is our political condition in our country, or any other countries around the world. So do you as well. We can perceive nonetheless. Government services. Hm, where do I start? Honestly, I'm a big fan of my own country. Regardless of whom leading, I'm an avid supporter. Stupid it may seems but I somehow always think that every decisions made must have their upsides on something - probably a lot to themselves those corrupted jerks but I still believe the public community shall have some benefit for them anyway. A multi-million billion gazillion dollars project can never go to waste. The only issue that should be raised is whether is it worth it? Public transportation in Malaysia. Yes they get critizied a lot. KTM Komuter started its operation in mid 1990s, and several others follows in support for Malaysia's vision to improve public transportation such as LRT, Monorail, more bus routes, etc. It's not even 20 years old. That's not a long time my fellow friends. Yet, we crave results too much. I won't want my kids, or loved ones, to rush themselves to respect, love, or treat me well. We give our love, invest some faith and believe, that it all comes back to you. Probably not the best analogy but I think it'd work. Faith. Given time and faith of its fellow countrymen, I believe our nation can prevail to provide us the service we deserve in return. Let it be public transportation, hospitals, law enforcements, etc. Yet, and always forever yet, faith must have limits. Despite the strong believe I have for my own country, I will expect something in return progressively. Love is a two-way thing. We won't want to give always don't we?
Do we have the best government services in the world? No, I don't think so. However, we have one of the most successful young independent government in the world. First world facilities third world minded all that crap - we are a growing nation. We are nowhere near those modern developed countries whom got their independence like a tebabollion years ago. Don't start comparing us to them. The country is growing, and so should we. Love can be beautiful when both of us works hard to provide each other caring and loving. The country has spent an initial of RM3.5 billion to help our public transportation system. What do we give in return? Some of you might have but there are others who just simply forgot. Who to blame? None. This is love. We work things out.
The government splurged out RM105 million dollars to send our first space flight participant into space. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor is the proud first Malaysian to be sent into space, and the first Muslim to do so during the holy month of Ramadhan. The first Muslim ever was Anousheh Ansari, some Persian girl. Anyway, is it worth it? A lot of critism arose above this matter whether should we keep the money to help the more needed citizens of our country. Did you know that it was a part of deal when the Malaysian government purchased one and a half dozen of Russian Sukhoi Su-30MKM fighter jets from Russia? A single unit of this babies costs about $40 million dollars I think and I don't know on what currency. Anyway, if you didn't know about it and probably start thinking "See? What Malaysia is wasting money again?". There are so many other things that we fail to know about. Russia chipped in to train two of our countrymen about space travel and send one of them to ISS. I wonder how much are they treating us? Well, that's how far I wish to post about it here. Lots of information I gained are just from an hour worth of internet browsing. You can find out more about it yourself if you wish. Tonnes of reading during this exam weeks heh. And who knows what's more that didn't manage to get published? I believe there are so many other things exists in regards to this matter and it is really unfair to judge our county's leaders decision on things we hardly know about. All in all, I believe it is a good thing we send one of our countrymen to space. Kids of young generations will dream of space conquest while the elders are thinking about how much money are wasted. Typical. Is it worth it? Decision was made. We'll see as we'll keep our faith that we are moving forward and become a better nation everyday. Optimistic I am. My girlfriend just asked me to buy her $80 worth of slippers. I ain't complaining. Her feet feels better. She feels happier. The happier she will treat me better. I feel happier. See? It works. Not a good analogy anyway. Tibai ah. And no I don't have a girlfriend. It's just a hypothetical situation. And no I won't simply buy her $80 worth of slippers. Probably. Depends. Ntah. Try aa tengok. Come come NJB is up for grabs. :D

11 comments:
I think most of us are pleased the Russian allowed us to send of us up to ISS. We also know that the $2 Bill. the Russian received from the Sukhoi jet sales helped funded in the construction of their space-shuttle and facilities. So Msia have indirectly contributed to the ISS space operations. And The Russian acknowledged it appropriately by sending Dr. Hottie up to space =)
But the question lays, are we sending our next guy on another $2 bill. perjanjian timbal balik? Or r we spending $150 million of taxpayers $ on a space trip?
I guess its simpler if you have one girlfriend when buying her a good pair of $80 slippers. She'll take comfort n joy from it. " Baiknyee boyfren ensem aku nii.."
But what if you have 27 million girlfrens to consider?
Yes, u might be right.."You can't please everybody"
But that is why in life..We must have priorities.
younger generations seem to benefit from this. it's always nice to give toys, food, education, etc. a story to remember and inspire future kids to conquer space? priceless. or it just cost 105 mil. heh.
priority? 381 millions on affordable housing, 12 bil for education industry, 4 billion to develop sarawak plus 200 mil to upgrade tourism on both west msia, 1 bil to upgrade roads, water and elec on rural areas, 13 bil to improve quality of govt hospitals, 677 millions on national service (i would want to opposse this tho), etc. small copy from budget 2008. heh.
yet again, all of these are just numbers. implementation is something else.
i just learnt that u actually wrote about this as well. wops. sorry kacau didnt mean to oppose u of any kind hehehehe.
and i find that its not easy to edit the font to italic like u emphasize on the word priorities. geekier by the day i see.
i wonder if there'll be a debate here nanti? someone might oppose this. damnit.
eh shit panjangnye reply comment. shudnt get into this crap too deep. and owh, perjanjian timbal balik tu ape? doink. heh.
God forbid if i'm more geeky than you, jib. heheheh
I'm didn't mean to oppose u. I'm juz being emphatic over the underprivledged. And i bet there are ppl out thr who feels the same way too..
Selamat Hari Raya.. 0-0 ye? =D
-Liz
....$0.50 for Roti Canai?
ohh well we are so used to be push to try something new. At least few people really stepped it up and brought our country back on the cover pages of the world news..
speaking of that to even think of developing our own rockets (in the news recently) we are left so far behind. we dream big. talk loud. but less than few percent who actually work hard to make all these dreams come true. sighs.
proud of dr sheikh. handsome, tall, wise. u tak nak jadi macam die njb? :D
aku rasa dah 60-80 sen skrg sekeping kurt. cibai ah. semue mende harga naik. normal kot. dulu kopi seposen je pe.
mr anony: he inspires kids to become astronauts. he inspires me to become wise. tall and handsome dah setel dah :D.
and yes the issue i wanted to raise is how ppl react to this giant leap of our country. i admire ur point of view to see how we're dreaming big and determine to work hard to follow our leader's footsteps. if his journey to space can inspire u and me to become a better citizens of our country, how many thousands others are affected as well? screw that RM600 million for PLKN. go send another 10 malaysian astronauts to space.
malaysia boleh is so lame. lets just have a small smile of being proud of his achievement and may Allah bless his journey and come home safely.
$600 mill? is it for sight seing or sciece experiment?
dun underestimate what PLKN can do to u.you ppl never went thru one so u guys will never noe how it contribute to one's mindset.
btw,it is gud that ppl reacted the way they did on dis issue.gud to haf ppl like liz and kid to critisize what govt do with taxpayers' money.that way baru govt efficient.kalo sume angguk kepala ok ok saye setuju mcm mana govt nk efficient.
-sufya
ala, thats just unfair to throw that on us who didnt have the opportunity to go and join plkn. that just mean. :(
nonetheless, well said.
:D
Post a Comment