People somehow occasionally take this festive phrases for granted. I somehow did it myself. Yet, as we grow up and mature on, and made too much mistakes, I soon to learn the great needs of having to kosong-kosong with my friends and family. The needs to reassure ourselves our place in our relationship with people that we are accepted in a good way. Ah, I used to think too much.
Here.
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin to everyone. I really mean this. Maybe I forgot to tell you personally. Damn, another mistake. I apologize for that as well. I'm not a bad person. I make mistakes. Forgive me. Kosong-kosong. Lets have a wonderful life ahead of us together. You stalky reader and me nerdy blogger will try and keep you entertain reading this page. Have a great festive month and may Allah bless all of our good deeds.
Here.
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin to everyone. I really mean this. Maybe I forgot to tell you personally. Damn, another mistake. I apologize for that as well. I'm not a bad person. I make mistakes. Forgive me. Kosong-kosong. Lets have a wonderful life ahead of us together. You stalky reader and me nerdy blogger will try and keep you entertain reading this page. Have a great festive month and may Allah bless all of our good deeds.

0 comments:
Post a Comment