Love

Recently, I just finished watched a Japanese drama; Oiishi Puropozu, which translated as 'Delicious Proposal', the whole complete series. Well Nuzul often downloads a whole lot of TV series, ranging from English, Japanese and Korean dramas, for our house viewing and wasting time pleasure. Anyway, spare me the thought "Takde keje/assignment ape2 ke mamat nih layan drama Jepun nih?".

Love.

Well, it's a love story. About a female cook (Very nice. My type I think.) and a young business boy who seems pretty spoiled. Anyway, it is still a typical love story drama series kind of thing. Not much difference than Winter Sonata, Mis Tres Hermanas or a number of TV series some of us enjoyed a long time ago. I was not one of them. My mom loved to watch foreign TV series from Venezuela, Spain, Korea, etc. It was my ever bothering wonder that why people actually watch these stuffs? Not that I think that these people are ridiculous. Just that it hardly come to my understanding of human nature of how viewers can get so attracted to such fictional and low quality acting materials.

Same goes to Dota before, I got caught once again by my own past disgust - I watch foreign Asian TV series nowadays. Sigh. A love story, and I actually feel them. I got irritated when that dude just fricking hesitate to confess his love to her when the time was so annoyingly critical. I pity the situation when the selfish parents force their son to marry that bitch just for their own benefits instead of considering the boy's feelings. I felt like my mom whenever I was at home walking down the stairs to the lounge watching her cursing the TV for some nonsensible fictional characters. Now I get you mom. No wonder you hated that bitch so much. Well, I hope you only hated that character though and wish you won't bear the same grudge whenever you somehow somewhat meet them in the outside world.

Owh by the way, I actually think 'Oishii Puropozu' is a good TV series. Apparently as the story goes on, everyone has their own justifications for what they do. No bad guys, or girls. Just a spoil bitch and typical small minded old parents. Pretty logical I think. I often thought that these type of stuffs, I mean the TV series thingy, are often too fictional and rather unsound. Maybe I'm new in this kind of thing. I am recently affected by this story. Love. I kind of miss it I think. Heh.

Platonic love. That is another story. At this moment, romantic love. Boy girl stuffs. I feel like a immature little girl dreaming of meeting my ever so handsome prince charming riding on the white horse, possibly in Wellington so that the strong wind can create that wavy hair and cape flying so majestically. Ah shucks I'm bad at describing this in words. Here I'll show you in my scribblings;



Well, something like that, but for me, well, I would love to draw a girl to show how it really looks like in my head, but, well, you know, I won't want to spoil a girl's delicate physical features and just doodle like how I did above. Plus, I would like to keep my own fantasy in my head. Love is beautiful. To you boys and girls out there, celebrate your love. Call your loved ones and tell them you miss them, just thinking about them or whatsoever you like. Spend a few seconds to tell them how much you care for them. If you do this too often, do it more. If they get irritated, break up and thus, more opportunity for me. Celebrate love. :D

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

nice pic..aahahh

Anonymous said...

kenapa x tulis cerita cinta 3 segi yg hebat melanda skrang?or cerita budak ni tetiba aje dpt tau dia dah ada bf..kimak

NJB said...

ahahahah mcm best kalau jadikan blog ni pusat gossip ye hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

0210762994....call me

NJB said...

tak susah pon nak carik empunye nombor.

main2 ke ape nih.

F said...

ape lg, masuk line le njb

tak faham ker mksud call me.

nga nga nga. wellington pon da lama tader gosip

NJB said...

tu nombor sue le. check hp tgk.

wgtn lame tade gossip? ko nak goss camne farah? haaa

ladysue said...

hahaha nombor aku! lol~~

tak call me ponnn :P kekeke sape kenakan aku ni. ye Farah, sapelah aku dlm hidup NJB ni. dahla kacukan (haha), tinggi lampai, hebat melukis, pandai main basket,ada binatang halimunan bernama Tommy (hahaha!), dsb.

ermmm

"I feel like a immature little girl dreaming of meeting my ever so handsome prince charming riding on the white horse, possibly in Wellington so that the strong wind can create that wavy hair and cape flying so majestically."

i still dream for my pwince charming, camni ah bih kurang description dia.kikiki.does that make me immature? bwek!

NJB said...

eh? hensem mane hensem? aku hensem kan? kan? :(

and no dreaming of prince charming does not make u immature. and it doesn't mean that u're not either. and it doesn't mean that my sentences here imply that u are. and it doesn't mean u have to wonder what is this about. and thus this doesn't mean anything. :D

ladysue said...

aku saje tanak boh hensem..aku tau ko mesti expect it. kikikiki.

NJB said...

time kasih sue :D

Anonymous said...

no...call me...0212079322

NJB said...

sigh. ye ye mari2 call aku

Anonymous said...

are u interested in breaking down a romantic connection in bits and pieces so that we could model it, learn from it and 'create' a romantic connection to whoever we wanted?

NJB said...

yep! :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/890033

Social Politics Broken Down 350MB...

This 45 minutes will change your life...

NJB said...

downloaded. watched. and not bad at all. thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

isnt it amazing how people can just make up their mind and assume things without knowing the exact truth ? Or the fact that theres always two sides to a story ? Or in some cases three,the other being the real truth.Assumptions are the mother of all f**k ups.
Sorry to have dropped these few lines.oh and good luck to you !

Anonymous said...

abis la ko njb, ader org marah ko...hahahagaga

hari raya dah nak komplen pasal hidup ish ish ish....


P/S: naper superman ko tak pakai spender merah?

ChemGrad said...

haha...sama topic la kiter :P

tapi lain je cerite dierr :(

NJB said...

anony: i apologize if offended u in some way. mcm marah2 je. isk3. but i do feel the same way u do. but assumptions are not always bad. ppl just misuse it.

kurt: bukan superman la kurt. ni mcm ala2 prince charming dlm shrek tu ah. lupe pakai armor la tapi. heheheh.

kid: it just show how different ppl see love differently. or gender wise i dont know heh. yet, in the end, to all of us, love is always beautiful.

NJB said...

20+ comments. despite the fact that half of them are my own and most of them are somehow doesnt relate much to the entry, still a historical moment for my humble blog. :D

Anonymous said...

hehhe..historical moment tuh..tertarik ngan ayat love is beautiful..yup..100% true..just ..its depend on the person p.o.v.but if u ask the ustaz2 or ustazah2..they will definately said love is beautiful.(ntah pape ntah aku merepek nih)