I'm not that in the mood to write anything much nowadays. Despite a year of having so much fun with this blog, I have soon to arrive at a point where I couldn't care that much anymore. Recently, everything I went through my life apparently brings more meaning in my life more than the whole last 3 years I went through. Good stuffs bad stuffs. Maybe just the epiphany I needed. Maybe not. The point is, maybe I eventually come to the point that I don't need to blog anymore. Perhaps.
A few days ago, I took a stroll down Lambton Quay, with the initial intention of getting myself a nice set of sushi at Midland Park. There's a books store nearby, Borders, something like MPH that we have back in Malaysia. I think it just opened for a couple of months and I did had that plan to come and hang out there for a bit but never did happen. Anyway, it was a nice sunny day and sushi can wait as I stray my way off my original course for the afternoon into the wonderful world of literature collections.
I used to love to hang out in MPH and read some books; self-helps, musics, comics, humor, etc. It was such a great refreshing feeling to wander inside a large books store like Borders. So many books to pick from and read freely and the eager feet lead me first to the kids and young adults section. Asterix and Tintin. My all-time favourite children literature. Nothing beats a nice sunny day shining through the large glazing walls of a large air-conditioned books store shading light for our ever so wonderful literature experience. Every second was such an enjoyable experience and sushi was never tasted so good afterward. Something about how a good feeling can last for a day or two and infect so many other things as well. For that day, a childhood pleasure with a bottle of Bundaberg Peaches and a nice set of sushi. Life is getting better. I wish for you readers as well.
A few days ago, I took a stroll down Lambton Quay, with the initial intention of getting myself a nice set of sushi at Midland Park. There's a books store nearby, Borders, something like MPH that we have back in Malaysia. I think it just opened for a couple of months and I did had that plan to come and hang out there for a bit but never did happen. Anyway, it was a nice sunny day and sushi can wait as I stray my way off my original course for the afternoon into the wonderful world of literature collections.
I used to love to hang out in MPH and read some books; self-helps, musics, comics, humor, etc. It was such a great refreshing feeling to wander inside a large books store like Borders. So many books to pick from and read freely and the eager feet lead me first to the kids and young adults section. Asterix and Tintin. My all-time favourite children literature. Nothing beats a nice sunny day shining through the large glazing walls of a large air-conditioned books store shading light for our ever so wonderful literature experience. Every second was such an enjoyable experience and sushi was never tasted so good afterward. Something about how a good feeling can last for a day or two and infect so many other things as well. For that day, a childhood pleasure with a bottle of Bundaberg Peaches and a nice set of sushi. Life is getting better. I wish for you readers as well.

0 comments:
Post a Comment