Happy Anniversary NJB

Yesterday, 16 November 2007, marked a one year long of this blog that has been contributing ever so generously into my life. If this is blog was a girl, I'd be in big trouble for being late to remember our anniversary. Anyway, it has been a great 12 months we've been together and I wish for an everlasting happy us - well, perhaps, given what future may bring and blogging may ain't be cool no more. Anyway, cheers for all readers, whom had read, commented, made fun of this blog with others, or forward some stuffs in the spirit of sharing, I am blessed with great companion in my life - both cool and nerdy life. Thank you.

Going into a new chapter of this blog, my name is NJB and I'm still here to write. Hello.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww.... so sweet....hahahahah

NJB said...

why thank u :)