I spend a lot of my time in a day surfing through the internet. Not mostly, so I’m somewhat glad. Mostly browsing the wonderful world of YouTube, in quest to find the most awesome video ever exists. During the early part of the adventure, I’ve met quite a number of jesters lurking around the comedy channel. I love comedy. I am no comedian though, but hey, I love to be comedied. Don’t we all? Russell Peters with his racial based humour, Jeff Dunham with his Achmed, Maz Jobrani the Persian Cat, Demetri Martin with his visual pad, Ellen Degeneres, Pablo Fransisco, etc. Check them out for some good laughs. They say endorphins are good for you. Makes world a better place when people come around and laugh haha together.
Recent searches – music. I love music. Again, don’t we all? I play a bit of guitar myself (show off!). Once I had John Mayer listened to my songs I sent to his private e-mail and he begged me to quit playing the guitar publicly or he’ll be in deep s**t. Yes, those are his exact words. John Mayer spills a profanity. So sad. Anyway, this dude from Singapore – Hady Mirza, I heard so much about him, not singing though just how popular he was and all, but I only knew how good a singer he was when I found him singing Lagenda (Sheila Majid’s. Sigh. So typical me). He can really sing dude. I just knew. Well yeah I know I’m so out-of-date. Anyway, there’s this song called “Saling Terpesona” sang by Diddy, Yanie, Hady Mirza and Kris Dayanti. I love him even more, or just the song perhaps. It’s such a fun song. Such exciting work of art. I actually dance, in private of course, to that joyful tune (Well something like how John Travolta moves. Heh. Sexy). And owh, “Itu Kamu” by Estranged is awesome too.
Don’t we all just love to love? Love is a great feeling. No one hates to be in love. That process towards it that sometimes can be very nauseating. Well, something like that song by Carrie Underwood entitled “God bless the broken roads”. Anyway, tomorrow is the 14th of February. It is somehow the day where almost the whole world will be celebrating love. I’m somewhat reluctant to use the term “Valentine’s Day” due to religious concern, which explains why not the whole world is actually celebrating this event. Well, whichever way your spiritual conscience brings you to, when it is the season of love, so love is what I want to write about now.
Well, not exactly me writing though heheh. I read an article from Time Magazine issued on January 16, 2008 entitled “Why We Love” by Jeffrey Kluger. So, I just wanted to share some of the stuffs I found with you faithful readers.
Strippers who are ovulating earn higher average tips per hour than those who aren’t or when menstruating. I have no idea what those bombastic terms mean but that surely explains why that sometimes the same woman can be attractive today and not that very eye-catching anymore the next day. Of course it can work the way around, before someone kicks in here with a point where guys tend to leave their women when they got older. Don’t blame us for getting more handsome by the day. Man I wish I could grow old and look like Sean Connery, or Sultan Azlan Shah. Awesome.
A lot of the stuffs in the article are kind of too biological and not that fun to share with. You might get bored and thus, I’ll be cop as boring as well. No, I’m not a boring person. My characteristics from Facebook nominated by my friends said that I’m a crazy and funny person. Shocking.
Anyway, I’m tired of writing already heh. Well, let me just quote some of the materials I find as interesting to me from this article I found;
“Just being attracted to someone doesn't mean that that person is attracted back, and few things drive us crazier than wanting something we may not get.”
“Males or females who volunteer their babymaking services too freely may not be offering up very valuable genes.”
“Even with its intoxicating supply of dopamine, the ventral tegmental couldn't do the love job on its own. Most people eventually do leave the poker game or the dinner table, after all.”
“The problem with romance is that it doesn't always deliver the goods. For all the joy it promises, it can also play us for fools, particularly when it convinces us that we've found the right person, only to upend our expectations later.”
“Psychologist Arthur Aron of the State University of New York at Stony Brook says people who meet during a crisis—an emergency landing of their airplane, say—may be much more inclined to believe they've found the person meant for them. "It's not that we fall in love with such people because they're immensely attractive," he says. "It's that they seem immensely attractive because we've fallen in love with them."”
“Romance may be nothing more than reproductive filigree, a bit of decoration that makes us want to perpetuate the species and ensures that we do it right. But nothing could convince a person in love that there isn't something more at work—and the fact is, none of us would want to be convinced. That's a nut science may never fully crack.”
I'm done. Go find the Time Magazine yourselflah if you interested to read more. To all of you lovers out there, if you're dating tomorrow, drive safely and jangan nakal-nakal heheheh. To we losers, lets go to the gym. Come make ourselves look better for those future lucky ones. I would really love to have a good six packs. Don't we all? :)
Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Recent searches – music. I love music. Again, don’t we all? I play a bit of guitar myself (show off!). Once I had John Mayer listened to my songs I sent to his private e-mail and he begged me to quit playing the guitar publicly or he’ll be in deep s**t. Yes, those are his exact words. John Mayer spills a profanity. So sad. Anyway, this dude from Singapore – Hady Mirza, I heard so much about him, not singing though just how popular he was and all, but I only knew how good a singer he was when I found him singing Lagenda (Sheila Majid’s. Sigh. So typical me). He can really sing dude. I just knew. Well yeah I know I’m so out-of-date. Anyway, there’s this song called “Saling Terpesona” sang by Diddy, Yanie, Hady Mirza and Kris Dayanti. I love him even more, or just the song perhaps. It’s such a fun song. Such exciting work of art. I actually dance, in private of course, to that joyful tune (Well something like how John Travolta moves. Heh. Sexy). And owh, “Itu Kamu” by Estranged is awesome too.
Saling Terpesona by Diddy, Yanie, Hady Mirza and Kris Dayanti
Don’t we all just love to love? Love is a great feeling. No one hates to be in love. That process towards it that sometimes can be very nauseating. Well, something like that song by Carrie Underwood entitled “God bless the broken roads”. Anyway, tomorrow is the 14th of February. It is somehow the day where almost the whole world will be celebrating love. I’m somewhat reluctant to use the term “Valentine’s Day” due to religious concern, which explains why not the whole world is actually celebrating this event. Well, whichever way your spiritual conscience brings you to, when it is the season of love, so love is what I want to write about now.
Well, not exactly me writing though heheh. I read an article from Time Magazine issued on January 16, 2008 entitled “Why We Love” by Jeffrey Kluger. So, I just wanted to share some of the stuffs I found with you faithful readers.
Strippers who are ovulating earn higher average tips per hour than those who aren’t or when menstruating. I have no idea what those bombastic terms mean but that surely explains why that sometimes the same woman can be attractive today and not that very eye-catching anymore the next day. Of course it can work the way around, before someone kicks in here with a point where guys tend to leave their women when they got older. Don’t blame us for getting more handsome by the day. Man I wish I could grow old and look like Sean Connery, or Sultan Azlan Shah. Awesome.
A lot of the stuffs in the article are kind of too biological and not that fun to share with. You might get bored and thus, I’ll be cop as boring as well. No, I’m not a boring person. My characteristics from Facebook nominated by my friends said that I’m a crazy and funny person. Shocking.
Anyway, I’m tired of writing already heh. Well, let me just quote some of the materials I find as interesting to me from this article I found;
“Just being attracted to someone doesn't mean that that person is attracted back, and few things drive us crazier than wanting something we may not get.”
“Males or females who volunteer their babymaking services too freely may not be offering up very valuable genes.”
“Even with its intoxicating supply of dopamine, the ventral tegmental couldn't do the love job on its own. Most people eventually do leave the poker game or the dinner table, after all.”
“The problem with romance is that it doesn't always deliver the goods. For all the joy it promises, it can also play us for fools, particularly when it convinces us that we've found the right person, only to upend our expectations later.”
“Psychologist Arthur Aron of the State University of New York at Stony Brook says people who meet during a crisis—an emergency landing of their airplane, say—may be much more inclined to believe they've found the person meant for them. "It's not that we fall in love with such people because they're immensely attractive," he says. "It's that they seem immensely attractive because we've fallen in love with them."”
“Romance may be nothing more than reproductive filigree, a bit of decoration that makes us want to perpetuate the species and ensures that we do it right. But nothing could convince a person in love that there isn't something more at work—and the fact is, none of us would want to be convinced. That's a nut science may never fully crack.”
I'm done. Go find the Time Magazine yourselflah if you interested to read more. To all of you lovers out there, if you're dating tomorrow, drive safely and jangan nakal-nakal heheheh. To we losers, lets go to the gym. Come make ourselves look better for those future lucky ones. I would really love to have a good six packs. Don't we all? :)

2 comments:
Even with its intoxicating supply of dopamine, the ventral tegmental couldn't do the love job on its own.
Dude - do you even understand what tha means?!
not really - but it just sounds really cool :D
Post a Comment