In a Nutshell

A condominium in Mont Kiara in planning - 40 storey high residential towers on top of a 6 storey car park basement on the border of Segambut and Mont Kiara with the nearest road access is about 500m away and in between is a 21m deep canyon/gorge/fall (I'm not really sure what term do they use).

I wouldn't mind those fella we find on the streets, topless and running around counting pebbles on the sidewalk. You can find crazy people here in the property development firms.

The late Lim Goh Tong created a paradise in the middle of a jungle out of nowhere and soon to be the nation's leading corporation. Robert CM Tan kick-started the multi-billion dollars project during the 1997 national economy crisis that now millions of consumers walking in and out of the commercial haven everyday.

This is rather an ironic entry, or possibly I misused the word. Either way, jakun is all I am.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jakun?hmmm..so desuka ne?what is mean by Jakun actually ek?