It's about 11:45pm right now, just went into halftime of watching the Carling Cup final between Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspurs - and about 7 hours before I have to make a move to work from my home. I am really tired. It's my brother's birthday just this afternoon and I went to KLIA just a few hours earlier to send Chap off back to Melbourne.
Tired. I rarely actually value this term of defining our state of body and mind. I often used it as a stereotypical remarks on certain behaviours or actions - "Ahh, penat sial main bola," or "Penat seh buat mende alah nih,". I hardly meant it. I did felt tired though, but never actually drained enough to complain about it.
Tired. I actually really am. Should I go to sleep now?
Tired. I rarely actually value this term of defining our state of body and mind. I often used it as a stereotypical remarks on certain behaviours or actions - "Ahh, penat sial main bola," or "Penat seh buat mende alah nih,". I hardly meant it. I did felt tired though, but never actually drained enough to complain about it.
Tired. I actually really am. Should I go to sleep now?

0 comments:
Post a Comment